Hello from the A.P.’s corner.
Summer is here! This was an amazing year and I hope you enjoy you time off with family and friends. August will be here before you know it.
If you’re here looking for information going into the 2017-18 school year, here are some quick items.
- We will update to our new agenda as soon as we get it in. There are minor changes mostly reflecting our switch as a PBIS school.
- Bell schedule. Our days will be slightly longer. 8:55-3:01p, every day. Optional zero period will begin earlier for our ELD students.
- Schedules - Keep an eye on our website for orientation dates and schedule release dates. They will be the week school begins.
- Teacher and/or class requests/switches will not occur until after the first 2 full weeks of school have passed. At that time, students may pick-up a form from their counselor that requires a parent signature.
- Construction - The fences should be installed within days of Summer starting and the big work should start a few weeks later. Most work will occur along Monterey and Keystone, at the corner. Please take this into account as you plan for drop offs and pick-ups during the fall.
The Britton Front Office will be open during the break for Summer School with a different staff. This staff will be more than happy to leave messages for us to get when we return at the end of July or early August.