Summer Camp Refund Policy
- All tuition is 100% refundable if requested 2-weeks before the camp session begins.
- For cancellations occurring 1-week before the session begins, no refunds will be issued except in the form of a camp credit minus a $10 service charge. Camp credit is good towards any of our camps, clubs, or educational programs and is transferable to family members within the same household. Camp credit is valid for one year.
- No refunds will be issued for withdrawals after a program has begun. The seasonal nature of the program precludes any refund, camp credit, or reduction for late or non-arrival, early withdrawal of the program for any cause. In cases where the minimum number of registrants has not been met, the Orpheum has the right to cancel the program. In cases of program cancellations, a full refund will be issued to all registrants.
- Registrants may switch programs up to one week prior to the beginning of the currently registered program subject to program enrollment caps.
- A $25 service charge will be assessed on all checks returned due to insufficient funds.