TABLE OF CONTENTS
QUICK FACTS 2
LAUNCH CALENDAR 2
MARKETING TOOLS 2
PRODUCT LIST 2
Budgeting & Finances (11 products worth $221.92) 3
Faith (17 products worth $281.82) 5
Family (11 products worth $210.93) 8
Home Management (14 products worth $260.54) 10
Homeschooling (9 products worth $115.71) 13
In the Kitchen (21 products worth $321.70) 14
Intentional Living (11 products worth $237.92) 18
Self Care (15 products worth $502.91) 21
Time Management (9 products worth $254.00) 24
Work at Home (10 products worth $1,302.99) 26
- Dates: Mon., November 5 at 12am ET to Tues., November 6 at 11:59pm ET
- Price: $29.97
- Value: 129 products worth $3,687.47
- Contents: 62 eBooks, 34 printable packs & workbooks, 3 membership sites, 30 eCourses, videos & audios
- Recipe & Printable Count: 441 recipes & 3,100 printables (see full list here)
- NOW: bundle access & affiliate tools ready
- Monday, 11/5: bundle live @ 12am ET
- Tuesday, 11/6: close cart @ 11:59pm
*the timer will count down to 11:59pm ET, and then we'll quietly switch it over to 11:59pm PT to give readers on the west coast one last chance to purchase
Budgeting & Finances (11 products worth $221.92)
- 2018 Budget Binder by Kaitlin Stearns ($7.00)
The 2018 Budget Binder is a comprehensive set of printables that will help you build your savings, pay down debt, and plan for the future all while giving yourself permission to spend.
- Financial Foundations: Everything You Need to Build a Strong Financial Foundation by Jennifer Roskamp ($37.00)
Learn how to transform your finances with money-saving secrets and printable worksheets to start planning your financial future, starting today. https://theintentionalmom.lpages.co/financial-foundations-37-regular-price/
- Finding Your Greatest Worth: A Starter Kit by Nicole Rule ($49.00)
Start your journey towards finding beauty in your finances & finding YOUR greatest worth as well as the key to creating a budget you'll actually stick to! https://app.convertkit.com/landing_pages/317543?v=6
- Growing Up Centsible: A No Nonsense Guide to Helping Kids Become Financially Responsible by Marnie Craycroft ($9.99)
This guide includes parenting ideas and kid activities with one goal in mind: teaching kids about to be financially smart. https://www.montessoriinspiredprintables.com/collections/ebooks/products/growing-up-centsible-a-no-nonsense-guide-to-helping-kids-become-financially-responsible-adults
- How to Make a Budget Work For You: A 31 Day Guide to Creating a Personal Budget that Fits Your Lifestyle by Heather Schisler ($9.99)
How to Make A Budget Work For You is a comprehensive guide to creating a personalized budget for your family based on your finances and your lifestyle. https://www.passionforsavings.com/how-to-make-a-budget/
- Merry Debt-Free Christmas: Holiday Solutions For The Financially Stressed! by Joyce Zahariadis ($17.99)
This step-by-step eBook will help you plan and enjoy a debt-free Christmas by getting started early and planning out the details. https://www.mystayathomeadventures.com/debt-free-christmas-book/
- Real Food Savings: How to Save Big on Produce, Dairy, Meat & Grains by Angela Davis ($4.99)
Learn how to save big money on buying your "real food"—the food that your great-grandparents would recognize—like grains, dairy, meat, and produce.
- Real Life on a Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
Keep your finances organized in an easy-to-use printable that will help you create, stick to, and manage your real life on a budget. https://jessifearon.com/product/2018-real-life-on-a-budget-planner
- The 90 Day Budget Bootcamp Workbook by Rosemarie Groner ($7.00)
The 90-day Budget Bootcamp can transform your finances and FINALLY get you to the place where setting and sticking to a budget is easy. https://www.busybudgeter.com/workbooks
- The Complete Grocery Budget Solution by Elise New ($49.00)
With this course, you will learn how to save massive amounts of money on your groceries by shopping smarter, and making your meal plan work for you! https://6-days-to-slash-your-grocery-budget.teachable.com/p/6-days-to-slash-your-grocery-budget
- You Can Be A Stay At Home Mom on One Income by Becky Mansfield ($9.99)
Learn how to save money by cutting costs you didn't realize you could cut and earn more with work-from-home ideas that can bring in extra income, all while being home with your family. https://www.yourmodernfamily.com/one-income-hop/
Faith (17 products worth $281.82)
- Choose Rest: Biblical Self-Care Practices by Gina Poirier ($37.00)
With in-depth video lessons and corresponding worksheets, explore the biblical truths behind rest and then dig into the practical application of self-care physically, mentally/emotionally and spiritually. https://ginampoirier.teachable.com/p/choose-rest/
- Christ-Centered Holiday Bundle by Hal and Melanie Young ($15.00)
This collection will help you make these times of year more memorable, more fun, and less stressful, while making our Savior the center of it all. https://www.raisingrealmen.com/product/holiday-book-bundle/
- Come to the Well: How to Connect with God through Journaling by LaToya Edwards ($15.00)
Through personal stories and biblical truth, this book will equip Christian moms to make real and lasting changes to their relationship with God. https://latoyaedwards.net/write-to-heal/
- Faithful Moms Summer Planner by Erika Dawson ($17.00)
The Faithful Moms Summer Planner will help you live a purposeful, faithful summer. With a focus on connecting with God, connecting with your kids, and helping your kids connect with God, use this weekly planner to remain intentional all summer long. https://faithfulmoms.org/faithful-moms-summer-planner-digital-edition
- From Chaos to Calm by Melissa Ringstaff ($8.00)
Are you ready for some peace in your heart and peace in your home? http://avirtuouswoman.org/downloads/from-chaos-to-calm-ebook/
- Giving God the Worst of Me by Dana White ($12.00)
Listen as Dana K White shares the lesson God taught her as she blogged about her most shameful secret: God doesn't want only the pretty and perfect parts of us, He wants all of us. Even the very worst parts.
- Goal Setting for Greater Purpose & Balance at Home: Gospel Centered. Grace Filled. Goal Oriented. by Jami Balmet ($29.95)
Find greater balance and purpose in your home with this 5-part video series + workbook.
- Planting Seeds: How to Cultivate a Love of Scripture in Your Child's Heart by Crystal Brothers ($7.99)
Planting seeds is filled with practical tips and ideas, along with activities and games that will help you teach the Bible to your children. http://www.servingjoyfully.com/planting-seeds/
- Revival: 6 Steps to Reviving Your Heart and Rebuilding Your Prayer Life by Christi Gee ($11.99)
Following a construction analogy, this book will lead you through steps of rebuilding your prayer life; if you need revival, this prayer journey is for you.
Bible Studies & Devotionals
- Bible Study Methods: 7 Ways in 7 Days by Arabah Joy ($15.00)
This 7-day crash course will introduce you to 7 different ways to study the Bible so that you're not relying on ready-made Bible studies to help you dig into God's Word.
- Four Ways to Study the Bible by Sarah E. Frazer ($18.00)
In this workbook, you will receive four separate ways to study the Bible, prayer resources, reading plans, writing scripture challenges, and five steps to start your Bible study habit!
- Girls Created To Shine by Lee Felix ($27.95)
Girls Created to Shine is a 12-week eCourse that will help you address the real-life struggles and questions tween girls face today. https://www.likemindedmusings.com/girls-created-to-shine/
- Godly Character Traits: A Training Guide for Families by Bonni Greiner ($9.95)
The Godly Character Traits Guide includes tools to equip you as you instill fifteen godly character traits in your children.
- Persimmons & Provision 30-Day Gratitude Journal by Erin Odom ($10.00)
30-Day Gratitude Journal to help you focus on what truly matters in life and reflect on your blessings.
- Simplifying Prayer: A Practical Prayer Guide and Workbook by Tega Edwin ($17.00)
Simplifying prayer is a practical prayer guide and workbook designed to help you feel more confident in your prayer life. Discover practical steps, suggestions and tools to demystify prayer and help you deepen your relationship with God. http://socialhermit.me/simplify
- Wives of the Bible: 25 Easy Lesson You Can Learn from These Imperfect Women to Radically Transform Your Marriage by Jolene Engle ($8.99)
Discover 25 biblical and relatable lessons from wives in the Bible to help you transform your marriage.
- Write Through the Word: Simple Scripture Writing for Busy Women by Jennifer Thorson ($21.00)
Write Through the Word is a simple, effective Scripture study and journaling method designed to help you hide God’s Word in your heart in a way that sticks, even if you don’t have a lot of time for a Bible study each day. https://thepurposefulmom.com/product/write-word-simple-scripture-writing-busy-women
Family (11 products worth $210.93)
- 15-Minute Marriage Makeover: Refresh Your Relationship, Add Sizzle to Your Sex Life & Be Happier in Just Minutes a Day by Dustin B. Riechmann ($14.00)
It’s time to refresh your marriage and enjoy each other the way you did before your busy life got in the way… and you can do it in just 15 minutes a day using this powerful and practical guide! http://www.engagedmarriage.com/15-minute-marriage-makeover/
- Date Night Kits. A Date-In-An-Envelope for an entire year! by The Dating Divas ($8.97)
Use these printables to create a WHOLE year of dates! This kit will help you create a romantic and meaningful gift for your spouse. Now putting together 12 date nights is a breeze!
- Five Foundations for Intimacy in Marriage by Keelie Reason ($49.00)
Discover weak areas in your marriage and work with your spouse to develop a more intimate relationship.
- The Marriage Builder Collection by Kayse Pratt ($17.00)
The Marriage Builder Collection is a curated collection of resources designed to equip wives and build marriages. It's everything you need to start changing your marriage, for the better. https://intentionalmoms.teachable.com/p/marriage-builder-collection/
- ADHD Parent Manual by Elaine Taylor-Klaus ($27.00)
In this 25 minute video you’ll learn a simple Parent Management system, a clear process to tackle any challenging situation — one issue at a time. http://www.impactadd.com/adhd-parent-manual/
- Create Coping Skills Champions at Home by Janine Halloran ($49.00) Create Coping Skills Champions at Home gives you the skills to teach your child healthy ways to deal with stress, anxiety, and anger. https://copingskillsforkids.teachable.com/p/create-coping-skills-champions-parent
- Family Culture: Building A Strong Family Identity by Rachel Norman ($12.99)
The Family Culture Pack is the only printable product to help mothers build strong tight knit families through crafting family culture. http://amotherfarfromhome.com/family-culture-pack
- Learning Circles: Powerful Monthly Gatherings for Moms by Saren Loosli ($42.00)
The Learning Circle materials include instructions for setting up a great group of moms and excellent articles, discussion questions, and assignments to help you enjoy powerful and fun monthly conversations. https://poweroffamilies.com/product/learning-circles/
- So Many Littles, So Little Time: Worn Out Mom's Guide to Mothering Little Ones by Amy H. Roberts ($7.99)
This eBook is your guide to navigating a busy household full of little ones with practical ideas to find more margin in your day, more energy in your parenting, and more joy in the journey of raising these precious little ones. https://www.raisingarrows.net/product/many-littles-little-time/
- The Steady Mom's Freedom Guide: Joyful Motherhood on Your Own Terms by Jamie C. Martin ($2.99)
A guide to feeling more comfortable in your skin, playing to your strengths, and reveling in your own style of mothering—whatever that may be! http://simplehomeschool.net/steady-moms-freedom-guide/
- Unplug + Unlock: The Step by Step Guide to Conquer Screen Time Battles for Good by Julie McCorkle ($16.00)
Learn how to conquer screen-time struggles and boost your child's imagination with mom-friendly, toddler-approved strategies! https://julesandco.net/unplugunlockebook/
- You're a Good Mom: 31 Days of Printable Affirmations to Inspire and Encourage by Lauren Tamm & Rachel Norman ($5.99)
31 gorgeous printable positive affirmations for moms that will inspire and encourage you on your motherhood journey. https://themilitarywifeandmom.com/printable-positive-affirmations-moms
Home Management (14 products worth $260.54)
- Instant Hospitality, Just Add Guests: The Go-To Guide for Last-Minute Gatherings by Mauri Jane King ($15.00)
Complete with tips and ideas for food, drinks, and essentials for company and simple celebrations, this ebook is the go-to guide to help women prepare for last-minute gatherings.
- 31 Days to an Everyday Clean Home: One Month to Calm the Chaos and Simplify Your Life by Amy Scheren ($8.99)
Discover a full month of honest encouragement, real-life tips, and practical checklists to help you finally get rid of clutter and create a home your family will love to live in.
- Housekeeping Chore Box by Kemi Quinn ($9.00)
The Housekeeping Chore Box system will help you to keep track of the chores in the home. https://www.homemakingorganized.com/spp_elp_sales/housekeeping-chore-box-printables/
- How ADHD Affects Home Organization: Understanding the 8 Key Executive Functions of the Mind by Lisa Woodruff ($7.99)
Learn to overcome the struggles of organizing with ADHID by working with your brain instead of against it.
- Living With Less by Stacey Ogden ($10.00)
In Living With Less, Stacey walks you through each room in your house, and known hot spots (I'm lookin' at you, junk drawer), making it easy to let go of things that are clogging up your home, heart, and mind.
- Motivated: Caring For Your Home When You Don't Feel Like It by Hilary Bernstein ($9.99)
Learn 16 different motivations for accomplishing work around your home, as well as the science behind motivation and discover YOUR motivation for caring for your home ... even when you don't feel like it. https://hilarybernstein.com/motivated/
- The LWSL Ultimate Cleaning Guide by Ruth Soukup ($20.00)
The LWSL Ultimate Cleaning Guide will show you, step-by-step, exactly how to clean every surface in your home. https://livingwellshop.co/collections/digital-downloads
- The Peaceful Press Chore Pack by Jennifer Pepito ($5.00)
The Peaceful Press Chore Pack is the perfect resource to train your children, and you, to make healthy habits a priority. https://www.thepeacefulpreschool.com/chore-routine-pack
- Clutter: Sorted: Take Your Home From Chaos to Calm, Step by Step by Chrissy Halton ($83.41)
Clutter: Sorted - the amazing eCourse that helps you to declutter your home and take it from chaos to calm in a simple and step by step way.
- Clutterfree: Declutter Your Home to Create Space for Joy by Christina Tiplea ($49.00)
A step-by-step course to help you develop a clutter-free mindset, declutter your entire home, and create habits & strategies that will help you stay clutter-free forever.
- The Clutter Handbook by Clean Mama ($10.00)
Becky of Clean Mama simplifies the process of decluttering to a step-by-step method that anyone can follow to take the guesswork out of decluttering your home. https://clean-mama-home.myshopify.com/collections/printables/products/the-clutter-handbook
Homeschooling (9 products worth $115.71)
Activities for Kids
In the Kitchen (21 products worth $321.70)
- 26 Ingredients: Make Over 100 Delicious, Frugal Recipes From a Pantry of 26 Ingredients by Kylie Travers ($4.95)
Learn how to make more than 100 recipes—from gourmet breakfasts to delicious desserts—from just 26 pantry ingredients so you can save money in the kitchen! https://www.thethriftyissue.com.au/product/26-ingredients-ebook-4-95/
- Bread and Roll Making Basics for Beginners by Rachel Paxton ($49.00)
Learn to bake homemade cinnamon rolls, Hawaiian sweet rolls, one hour dinner rolls, no knead dinner rolls, pretzel rolls, and more with downloadable recipes and step-by-step videos.
- Canning Jump Start Guide: 4 Easy Recipes & Equipment Checklist to Get you Started Canning! by Jennifer Gomes ($5.00)
The Canning Jump Start Guide is a beautiful, printable PDF of 4 delicious, easy recipes, a no-frills equipment checklist, a stove top guide, season planner, and elevation adjustment guide all designed to help you start canning in your busy, modern life!
- Cooking Camp for Kids by Rebekah Sayler ($8.00)
With Cooking Camp, you will have everything you need to coach and train your kids to become “experts of their meal” one skill at a time. http://abetterwaytohomeschool.com/product/cooking-camp-teaching-kids-cook
- Freezer Meal Club Guide & Success Course: Everything You Need to Know to Start and Run a Successful Freezer Meal Club by Amylee Udell ($49.99)
The Freezer Meal Club Guide and Course provides guidance in the form of a guidebook, video series, worksheets and more to show you how to cut your cooking time in half and save money with your own freezer meal club. https://coursecraft.net/courses/z9StR/splash
- Freezer to Slow Cooker Meal Plan 3 Month Subscription by Sarah Robinson ($29.99)
The Freezer to Slow Cooker Meal Plan Subscription helps you get dinner on the table every night by giving you a new menu each week in your inbox. https://www.sidetrackedsarah.com/product/uhb-subscription/
- Healthy Lunchbox Ideas for Kids by Erin Myers ($2.99)
With some smart shopping, organizing tips, and help from your kids you can have healthy lunches ready to send out to school everyday. This eBook shows you how!
- Homemade and Healthy to Go: Packing Healthy Lunches on a Budget by Angela Coffman ($7.00)
This ebook will guide you through packing healthy lunches for your family on a budget, including kid-approved recipes and ways to safely pack hot lunches.
- How to Organize All Your Recipes (For Easy Meal Planning) by Laura Smith ($39.00)
This course shows you step by step how to organize all of your recipes (both physical and digital) so that they are easy to find and meal planning is a breeze.
- Let's Make Meal Planning Simple: Complete Meal Planning Guide + 1 Week Pre-Made Meal Plan by Christine White ($12.00)
In this complete meal planning guide, you will get step-by-step instructions, expert tips, and all of the worksheets you need to finally conquer meal planning so that you can save time and money. https://www.themostlysimplelife.com/lets-make-meal-planning-simple/
- Perpetually Prepped Kitchen: The Simple Method for Meals in Minutes by Jennifer Mason ($13.99)
Skip the fast food and eat healthy at home with 37 ideas for meals in minutes, 18 original recipes, and 28 printable worksheets. https://workingathomeschool.com/perpetuallypreppedkitchen
- Preservation Planner by Lisa Barthuly ($9.95)
Keeping a handle on pantry inventory, food storage and supplies takes organization, and the Preservation Planner is the tool to help you get organized and more.
- Printable Pantry Labels by Lauren Fowler ($8.95)
These labels are perfect for adding stylish organization to any pantry! https://www.etsy.com/shop/gatherandflourishco
- SIt Down & Eat: Fun Ideas for Making Mealtimes Memorable by Jennifer Flanders ($9.95)
Reclaim family hours with tips for organizing your kitchen, involving kids with meal preparation, cultivating great dinner table discussions, preparing home-cooked dishes, celebrating special occasions, and making ordinary days more memorable.
- The Ultimate Guide to Once a Month Grocery Shopping: Save Time and Money with Less Trips to the Grocery Store by Joanie Boeckman ($7.99) This guide will help you develop a plan to change the way you shop for groceries and save you money as you learn how to make a master grocery list, inventory your pantry and freezer, and make a monthly grocery list to get almost all of your groceries in one trip. https://simplelivingmama.com/2016/02/ultimate-guide-month-grocery-shopping/
- The Ultimate Kitchen Printable Pack by Megan Duesterhaus ($22.00)
The Ultimate Kitchen Printable Pack contains 200+ pages to help you organize your kitchen, streamline your meal planning and grocery shopping, and ultimately create a prettier, more organized, and better functioning kitchen! https://thehomesihavemade.com/theultimatekitchenprintablepack
- The Weeknight Dinner Survival Guide: 5 Step Dinnertime Game Plan for Busy Parents by Ruthy Kirwan ($9.99)
This step-by-step, no-nonsense game plan helps working parents design a system to help get their kitchens organized, meals planned, and a homemade dinner on the table every weeknight—without hassle and stress. https://percolatekitchen.com/wdsg
Recipes & Meal Plans
- 25 Crock Pot Soup Recipes: Family Approved Easy Slow Cooker Recipes by Arlene Mobley ($4.99)
The 25 Crock Pot Soup recipe eBook is packed full of easy to make crock pot soup recipes that your family will love and that can be prepared and frozen ahead of time. https://flouronmyface.com/product/25-crock-pot-soup-recipes-ebook/
- Easy Dinners for Busy Moms: Slow Cook Once, Eat Twice by Andrea Green ($4.99)
Using the Easy Dinners for Busy Moms cookbook, you'll slow cook one night then transform the recipes into a completely different meal the second night. https://naturalgreenmom.com/ebooks/
- Healthy & Happy Fan Favorites: A 4-Week Meal Planner and eCookbook by Alisha Hughes ($14.99)
With organized meal plans, delicious recipes, and practical, user-friendly grocery lists, you will have everything you need to successfully pull off dinner for 4 full weeks. http://www.mealplanningmommies.com/healthy-happy-fan-favorites-ecookbok-meal-planner/
- Healthy Fats by Desiree Ward ($39.99)
Our bodies need fat — great, healthy fat. This ebook outlines the best fats, the fats that should be avoided, and the fats that are the worst for you and your body.
Intentional Living (11 products worth $237.92)
- Simply Happy Living by Brianna Pool ($17.00)
Learn to structure your time to make room for self care, create realistic goals, let go of negativity, and focus more on happiness. http://www.getwithitmama.com/459-2/
- The Essentials: 7 Projects to Sane-ify Your Life by Tsh Oxenreider ($37.00)
The Essentials is a short, actionable course to help you take care of 7 life foundations—if you feel like the chaos outweighs the calm in your life, the course helps you first take care of the basics.
- 2018 Joyful Life Quarterly Planner by Kimberlee Stokes ($22.00)
With it's creative design and delightful goal achievement system, the 2018 Joyful Life Quarterly Planner is the genius organizing tool you need to calm the chaos and live a life you love.
- Dreams by Design 2018 Planner by Karen Schravemade ($19.00)
Dreams by Design is a unique printable planner that will help you organize your life, simplify your schedule and smash your goals. https://www.ahousefullofsunshine.com/dreamsbydesign
- Fresh Start Planning Kit by Jessica Fisher ($12.00)
The Fresh Start Planning Kit is your ticket to organizing your thoughts, setting goals, and articulating on paper the things that you'll achieve this year, starting with the most important things for YOUR life. https://fishmama.com/product/fresh-start-planning-kit/
- The One Focus Method: A Step-by-Step Guide to Transform Yourself From Overwhelmed to Accomplished by Julie Hage ($3.99)
Developed specifically for overwhelmed overthinkers, this method was written to help you clarify your priority goals and actually accomplish something by working through a realistic two-week written plan—all while still living your life.
Printables & Planners
Self Care (15 products worth $502.91)
- Better Days by Janica Khemlani ($17.00)
Better Days is a practical guide to living brave in the noisy world. Perfect for those people who feel stuck in life and don't have any idea on how to break free. http://beautyandcherries.com/better-days-premium/
- My Yearly Self Care Planner by Betsy Kay ($9.99)
Your Daily Self Care Planner adapts to whatever season of life you're in, to help you remember to take care of yourself and develop daily practices that will nourish and sustain you. https://www.yournurturingnook.com/self-care-assessment/
- The Literary Medicine Cabinet: How to Nourish Your Soul with Good Books by Haley Stewart ($7.99)
The Literary Medicine Cabinet ebook and printables will walk you through each step of creating the perfect list of comfort reads for your self-care.
- The Big Book of Outfit Formulas by Alison Lumbatis ($49.00)
Over 300 classic mix and match outfit ideas to create year-round easy style. Get all the tools you need to look stylish and feel great every day for all four seasons PLUS work wear.
- Full Year Wardrobe Plan for Moms: The Complete Guide by Corina Holden ($29.99)
This thorough wardrobe plan for moms is the style savior you’ve been looking for. You’ll get visuals of what should go in a chic but comfy closet plus 239 outfit ideas that span the four seasons. Get ready to ask: “where was this my entire mom life?”
- Outfit Mastery: Walk Into the Room and Know You Look Good by JoAnn Crohn ($97.00)
The step-by-step video e-course that will help you conquer your wardrobe, define your own style and never agonize over "what to wear" again. https://awhimsiclelife.lpages.co/outfit-mastery-sales-page-uhmb/
Weight Loss & Fitness
Time Management (9 products worth $254.00)
- 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life by Crystal Paine ($17.00)
A 4-week self-paced accountability program designed to help you stop spinning your wheels so you can start doing less while getting more done. 4 Weeks to a More Productive Life isn’t about great ideas; it’s about taking action! https://products.crystalpaine.com/4-weeks-to-a-more-productive-life-sales-page/
- Be the Boss of Your Time: A Step-By-Step Guide by Brianna Berner ($37.00)
In Be the Boss of your time, you will learn how to take stock of what you do every day and rearrange it so that the important stuff gets the time it deserves. https://www.spikedparenting.com/be-the-boss-of-your-time-volume-2/
- Brainbook: Bullet Journaling Your Way to a More Organized Life (Starter Package) by Kalyn Brooke ($27.00)
With gentle instruction, encouragement, and down-to-earth advice, Brainbook serves as your go-to bullet journaling guide so you can confidently create a planner that organizes your calendar, lists, notes, ideas, and long-term goals in one place.
- Crush Your Week: The Complete Guide To Designing An Intentional Weekly Routine by Emily Counts ($15.00)
Say goodbye to chaos and take control of your time with this ebook, which is packed with actionable strategies and worksheets to help you create a thriving life and home.
- Design Your Day: Time Management for the Busy Woman by Cara Harvey ($27.00)
Discover a step-by-step system for fitting all the things you NEED and WANT to get done in your schedule, feel more balanced, and start to design a life you LOVE!
- Do Your Thing: How to Make Time for All the Things You Were Made to Do by Melissa Camara Wilkins ($5.00)
Do Your Thing will show you how to spend less time doing the same things as everyone else, and more time on the things that make you, YOU. https://melissacamarawilkins.com/do-your-thing/
- Finding Time: Home & Children by Sarah Phillips ($97.00)
Whether you are just wanting your house to be more organized or are homeschooling thirteen kids, Finding Time: Home and Children can show you how to make your home more than just a dumping ground that overwhelms you to think about. https://finding-time-to-hold-dearly.teachable.com/p/finding-time-home-children
- Smart Mom Smart Mornings: A 30-Day Plan to Transform Your Mornings from Chaos to Calm by Rachel Newcomb ($10.00)
Transform your morning chaos to calm with the tips and strategies in this eBook. https://smartmomsmartideas.com/smart-mom-smart-mornings/
- Your Life Made Easy: The Ultimate Parent's Guide to an Organized Work Week by Brittany Wise ($19.00)
Through printable worksheets and real life planning, Your Life Made Easy will provide you the ability to plan your work week without worrying about missing a dinner or becoming overwhelmed with household chores. http://www.ourhomemadeeasy.com/easy
Work at Home (10 products worth $1,302.99)
- Balancing Diapers and Deadlines: A Busy Mom's Guide to Minimizing Decisions, Integrating Kids, and Getting More Done by Lisa Tanner ($47.00)
Discover how to free up brain power by minimizing your decisions, find efficiencies to improve your productivity, and integrate your kids into your business.
- Blog Boss! Profitable Blog From The Start by Chelsea Clarke ($145.00)
Blog Boss! Profitable Blog From The Start is the complete blogging business roadmap. It's everything you need to know to confidently create, launch, run, market and monetize an income-earning blog! https://herpaperroute.com/blogboss
- Blog by Number by Suzi Whitford ($18.00)
The Blog by Number ebook is tailored for moms, to help them start a blog and begin growing their audience right away.
- Building Your Business by Jeanine Lett ($238.00)
A comprehensive course that takes you step-by-step through building, launching, and growing a profitable business. https://the-business-ref-what-ref-says.teachable.com/p/building-your-business
- Get Started: Gaining MOMentum by Gabriella Ribeiro ($397.00)
This course is designed to help moms launch their own businesses, addressing everything from branding and sales, to marketing, to assuaging mom guilt. http://courses.themogulmom.com/
- Jumpstart Your Virtual Assistant Career by Gina Horkey ($29.00)
This 21-page workbook contains five lessons that will give you a step-by-step jumpstart towards starting a new virtual assistance business from scratch. https://horkeyhandbook.com/virtual-assistant-career-workbook
- Mom Boss on a Budget by Holly Chubb ($79.00)
Learn how to keep a strict budget for your business. http://mombossuniversity.teachable.com/p/budgetmomboss
- Social Side Hustle: 21 Days to Becoming a Social Media Manager by Heather Montgomery ($197.00)
Social Side Hustle will teach you how to work from home part or full time as a social media manager. https://heather-montgomery.teachable.com/p/social-side-hustle/
- The Complete Digital Cake Business Startup Kit by Rebekah Allan ($149.00) Get everything you need to become a cake business owner (worth over $1000!) http://angelfoods.net/startupkit
- The Secret Sauce to Freelance Writing on the Side by Jodee Redmond ($3.99)
This book will teach you how to plan your business, how to get funding if necessary, and how to land clients. http://www.freelancewritinggigs.com/books/secret-sauce-freelance-writing-on-the-side/
- FREE 2-month subscription from Scribd, $17.98 value
**New customers only, subscription automatically renews after 3rd month
- FREE 1-month subscription from BookRoo, $24.95 value (U.S. shipping: $5, Canadian shipping: $16 CA)
**FREE download of 3 minimalist Bookroo posters for existing customer
- FREE Printables Collection PLUS $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop & 3 Art Prints from Hope Ink, $52 value
- FREE Natural Eye Shadow Kit from Orglamix, $15 value (shipping starting at $6.99, calculated at checkout, international shipping available)
- $15 gift certificate toward the Faith Collection from Cultivate What Matters, $15 value (shipping starting at $3.95, calculated at checkout, international shipping available)
- FREE 1-month subscription from Kiwi Crate, $19.95 value (U.S. shipping: $4.95, international shipping: $9.95)
**$15 off $50 shop purchase for existing customers