I am learning about putting capital letters and full stops in the right places
I know I can do this when:
- my ideas end with a full stop
- I start my writing with a capital letter
- I put a capital letter after every full stop
- The letter ‘I’ by itself is capital
- my writing makes sense
- Read the writing
- Add full stops at the end of ideas
- Change letters to capital where needed.
My friend and I went to the shops. We had to walk to the shops. We went to get bread and butter. When we got home we made sandwiches.