Homemade Iced Mocha Lattes 24 oz. glass/tumbler
- 3 spoonfuls Instant coffee
- 2 spoonfuls Sugar-free chocolate creamer
- 2 spoonfuls Sugar-free Hazelnut creamer
- 1-1 1/2 Cups boiling water
- 1/4 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 oz. Sugar-free flavored coffee syrup
- 1 oz. (more or less) Kahlua liquor
- ice cubes
- Mix dry ingredients into the glass/tumble. Shake around or stir together so they are mixed.
- Add boiling water, and stir together until dry ingredients are dissolved. Add a few ice cubes.
- Add cream and flavored liquids, stir, and then fill glass/tumbler with ice. You might want to pour a bit of the hot water over the ice to start the melting process.
Enjoy! Substitute coffees, creamers, and liquids to suit your taste.