Cover Letter and Resume Upload Instructions
Google Chrome and Firefox are supported browsers. Internet Explorer and Safari have known compatibility issues.
- Login as a job applicant using your username and password.
- In the Job Applicant list of actions in the Welcome Box, click on “My Cover Letters”.
- Provide a name for your cover letter in the “Cover Letter Name” box.
- To upload your file, click “browse” if you are using Firefox or click “Choose File” if you are using Chrome to locate your cover letter.
- Locate and select your cover letter, and click “ok” in Firefox or “open” in Chrome. Your cover letter must be saved as a .doc, .docx., pdf., .ppt, or .pptx. Other formats are not compatible.
- Click “Send File.”
- On the next page, select “click here” to send your file to the KEEB web viewer.
- You can now view your cover letter. If you scroll to the bottom of your letter, you can select from two options. Selecting “View this Letter Full Screen” will allow you to use the four arrows in the bottom right hand of the screen to expand to full screen. Selecting “Direct Link to File” will download the file to the device you are using.
- After uploading your cover letter, you can return to the homepage to upload your resume by clicking on “Return to your cover letters” at the bottom of the screen. This option only appears upon the initial upload.
- Follow steps 3-10 to upload your resume using the same process. Begin by clicking on “My Resumes” in the Job Applicant list on the right side of the page.
- To view or to delete your cover letter(s) or resume(s), select either “My Cover Letters” or “My Resumes” in the Job Applicant list on the right side of the home page. Next to the title of your Cover Letter or your Resume, select the magnifying glass to view or the trash can icon to delete.