CampHERO– Volunteer Job Description – Equipment & Supplies Director
Title: Equipment & Supplies Director *Position may be shared
Reports to: Logistics Section Chief
Compensation: Unpaid Volunteer
Term & Hours: Pre-camp training and orientations. Camp dates and times will vary.
Coordinate acquisition and use of all equipment and supplies with appropriate contacts. Check-out, check-in equipment on a daily basis. Manage any unexpected needs. Assure CampHERO participants and volunteers return borrowed equipment to condition better than it was found.
All Volunteers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a current Volunteer Application on file which includes an annual background check.
- Complete the CampHERO orientation and training appropriate to position.
- Be able to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Adhere to all policies, standards and procedures for GSUSA, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin-Badgerland Council and CampHERO.
- Fulfill the duties listed in the appropriate volunteer position description.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the acquisition and distribution of equipment and supplies.
- Track borrowed equipment and assure that it is cared for and returned.
- Respond to requests from volunteers for needed equipment and supplies.
- Direct and supervise Equipment/Supply gophers.
- Work with other volunteer staff.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Other Job Requirements:
- Current valid driver’s license.
To apply complete the CampHERO Volunteer Profile and Authorization for Background Check.