Directions: Answer the following questions to the best of your ability.
1. How did the growth of industry influence Minnesota economy?
2. How did improved ground and water transportation increase commerce?
3. What were the causes and effects of migration to Minnesota? Compare and contrast to immigration today.
4. What were some of the ethnic neighborhoods and communities of Minnesota?
5. What were some political powers of Minnesota at this time?
6. What were reform movements of the political and social culture of Minnesota in the early twentieth century?
7. What were some of the political and social trends and influences during World War I?
Minnesota Studies by the Minnesota Partnership for Collaborative Curriculum is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.