List of Services
Site Selection Services Wedding Services
Venues and Logistics
- Research event site options, providing novel alternatives in venues, tenting, facilities, transportation, parking, staffing and other logistical arrangements.
- Design floor plans, seating arrangements, registration set up, traffic flow, etc.
- Create and manage event day timeline of event activities with all assigned responsibilities for set-up, event, and breakdown.
- Coordinate all permit requirements to ensure that the event complies with all applicable regulations.
Decor and theme
- Develop and research decor proposals.
- Provide consultation on innovative options and coordinate all logistical arrangements.
- Design a unique aesthetic, including furniture, floral decor, props, linens, fabrics, balloons, lighting and special effects, to enhance the event theme.
Food and Beverage Coordination
- Design creative food service and menu format to complement your event goals.
- Arrange for superior service personnel, supplies, equipment, and product.
- Ensure accurate quantities and logistical feasibility.
- Supervise all set up, breakdown and clean-up, to ensure a flawless performance.
- Research and outline entertainment options.
- Present a selection of possible dance bands, headliners, background instrumentals, casual performers, etc., which complement the theme and atmosphere of your function.
- Coordinate the participation of entertainers and obtain quotes for your review.
- Make all logistical arrangements for performers, such as staging/sound/lighting requirements, dressing areas, backstage rider requirements, loading, etc.
- Orchestrate performance time schedule, provide a stage manager to oversee details, including any of your own special speakers, honorees or programs.
- Prepare scripts and introductory presentations, if necessary
- Perform initial technical assessment based on your bandwidth and A/V requirements.
- Secure skilled IT and A/V staff for your event and obtain quotes for your review.
- ost/benefit analysis for venues requiring substantially increased network capability.
- Coordinate outside IT network providers and venue's in-house tech staff, to ensure adequate bandwidth, if necessary.
Marketing and Public Relations
- Assist with drafting/refining a social media campaign for your target audience.
- Assist with media relations for event and organization recognition.
- Assist with defining the overall marketing plan for your event.
- Secure the services of a publicist who specializes in your target audience.
- Coordinate an advertising schedule to achieve maximum outreach and exposure.
- Provide consultation on production, design, distribution of all promotional materials.
- Provide consultation and review on web site revisions, if necessary.
Online and Printed Materials
- Consult on and create timelines, budgets, production schedules
- Oversee graphic design for all printed and web based marketing materials.
- Assist in defining target mailing audience and coordinate mailing/e-blasts
- Manage guest lists and registration materials.
Budget and Financial Management
- Personalized, real-time, 24/7 web-based accounting to track expenses and revenue.
- Research the most cost effective supplies and services.
- Continual revision of budget analysis as event plans are formulated.
Looking for unicorns and rainbowS?
IF you don’t see what you need lIsted here, just ask!
20 california street, 7th fl, sF, ca 94111 (415)385-5679 info@ROTFLproductions.com