Uploading video files to Sharestream
1. Find Tools in the navigation bar at the left side of the Blackboard Course page and click on it.
2. Scroll down to ShareStream Pick-n-Play and click on it. (If ShareStream MediaManager is not showing, see the “ Adding ShareStream to your Blackboard Tools page” document.)
3. Click Upload Media
4. Drag and drop the media file to the green region on the pop-up menu.
Enter Media Title
Under contributor, deselect “Me,” enter “LCLC” in the text field
Click Add Media
Wait for file to upload
Click Yes if you want to upload more files, No if finished
NOTE: After uploading, the file is immediately being transcoded. There are no indications, progress bars, etc. at this stage. Click on My Workspace and wait a few minutes then refresh the page. Your file will end up here when finished transcoding
6. Once the file is in your workspace, you must add it to the course collection. Check the box on the file then hit Add to Course, select the appropriate course, and click OK.
7. From here, you can add the select the file from ShareStream Mashups to display in the course as usual.