Microsoft Xbox 360 -
- Go to My Xbox in the Xbox Dashboard and select System Settings.
- Click Network Settings, Configure Network.
- Select Advanced Settings from the Additional Settings tab, then select Alternate Mac Address.
- At the bottom of this screen you'll see a heading called Wired MAC.
Microsoft Xbox One -
- Press the "Menu" button on your controller.
- Navigate to the Settings page.
- Select Network.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- MAC address will be listed next to Wired MAC on the right hand side of the screen.
Sony Playstation 3 -
- In the XMB™ home menu, go to Settings > System Settings.
- Scroll until you see System Information.
- You will see your MAC Address listed. Be sure to write down the entire string of letters and numbers, including the colons ":" in between.
Sony Playstation 4 -
- Turn on your Playstation 4 without any disk in the drive and wait for the menu to pop up.
- Navigate to the "Settings" icon (located on the far left).
- Select the "System" icon under the Settings menu.
- Select “System Information."
- You will see your MAC address listed on this screen, containing letters and numbers in the format xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx. Write down your MAC address (LAN cable).
Nintendo Wii -
- From the Wii Channel menu, select Wii Settings (the round button on the bottom-left of the screen with 'Wii' on it)
- Select Internet, then Console Settings
- The MAC address will be displayed on the first line.