JH/HS Daily Announcements
Thursday, Feb 14, 2019
- Are you interested in becoming a teacher? Want to learn more about it? Join Mrs. King as we travel to Heartland Community College to learn more about the field of education! Trip will be Wednesday, February 20th. Today is the last day to sign-up in the high school office!
- Seniors- please check your mailbox for an important survey! Please complete it by this Friday, February 15. Thank you!
- Musical crew: our first set construction date is this Saturday, 9 am - 4 pm. Lunch provided.
- The FFA meeting will be today during lunch. All members should attend so we can finalize things for the auction and FFA Week activities next week.
- Congratulations to Will Steffen for being awarded the FFA State Degree on Tuesday.
- Congratulations to Beth Clark for winning our FFA Section Proficiency Award in Community Development last night. Klayton Botkin won the Discovery Star Farmer Award. Payton Wiltz won the Discovery Star Ag Science Research Award.
- It’s that time! Mr. Minutemen will be this Sunday at 7:00 pm. Come out and watch Joe, Alex, Tate, Will, Andrew and Jake compete for the title of Mr. Minutemen. Laughs are a guarantee! You will not want to miss out.
- Gia Hedrick and Alexa Shroeder, please see Mr. Deters after announcements