corey dimond • 310-383-9326 • www.coreydimond.com • firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelance Animator / Designer / 3D Generalist
Aug 2006 - - Current
• Title Design, Interface Design and Animation for Facebook. Title Design for Netflix.
• Title Animation for the Joker’s Wild.
• Animation, Lighting and Rendering for 2 spots for two VR video games featuring Jurassic World and Batman.
Hue & Cry
• Design, Animation, Lighting, Rendering for 4 spots for Ping Golf Clubs.
Two Bit Circus VR
• Design for 360° Video for a NFL behind the scenes series called NFL Immersed.
• Look Development for Apple.
• Previs, Design, Lighting and Animation for NFL and Car commercials.
• Content Design for Beyoncé’s Formation Tour
• Modeling, Rigging, Animation, Texturing, Rendering and GUI Design for Confidential Military Projects
• Motion Graphics, Social Media and Title Design for clients like Disney, Paramount and more for projects like Point Break, Star Wars, Rings and others.
• Commercial Design and Animation for clients like Samsung, L'oreal, NFL, Microsoft, Facebook and more for projects like Sunday Night Football, The HoloLens and others.
• Design, Animation, Simulation, Modeling, Rendering for clients like HP, Ogilvie, Pepsi, and more.
• Design, Modeling, Animation, and Rendering for various projects for clients including NFL, Disney, Nat Geo.
• 3d and 2d Animation for projection mapping for Dumbo, The Lion King, Tron and Pirates of the Caribbean on the Walt Disney World Princess Castle and the Grauman Chinese Theater.
• Modeling, Rendering, Animation, Design for National Geographic’s 21st Century Warships (2012)
• Created visuals for Jack Beats, Big Bang’s Alive Tour, Katy Perry on the Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards, American Idol, Nicki Minaj’s tour, ABC’s Duets and DeadMau5’s Mau5Trap
• Real Flow Fluid Simulation, Motion Capture Editing, Character Animation, Modeling, Flying Vehicle and Creature Animation, Environment concept to completion; Director: Michael Figge, Producer: Alex Afzali
• Animated for a Lexus commercial Lexus CT200h "Escape" Director: Joel Lava
NEW ZEALAND VFX
• Worked with a team as a Maya Generalist on an international Canon commercial for Digipost and Underpants TV
• Maya Generalist on an interactive medical simulator for GoVirtual Medical training doctors and nurses. Modeled, animated, textured and rendered various medical procedures. Animated several TVCs and television features.
Animator / Illustrator
Apr 2013 - - Apr 2014
• Design, Concept, and Motion Graphics for Adapt Education Courseware and various projects.
Jan 2011 - - Sept 2011
SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT OF AMERICA
• Cinematic Body Animator for Uncharted 3 (2011) Director: Amy Hennig, Animation Director: Thomas Bland
• Cinematic Facial Animator for Infamous 2 (2011) Creative Director: Nate Fox
Lead Facial Motion Editor
Nov 2007 - - May 2010
• Avatar (2009) Director: James Cameron, Animation Director: Andy Jones
Facial animation 200 + shots with over 100 hero shots
Facial Animation on background characters on over 100 shots with as many as 130 characters in a shot
• Tintin (2011) Director: Steven Spielberg, Animation Director: Jamie Beard
Pipeline setup and documentation for the upcoming animated feature
• Hosted a Life Drawing class for fellow co-workers
MEDIA DESIGN SCHOOL OF AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND