CampHERO– Volunteer Job Description – Photographer
Title: Photographer *Position may be shared
Reports to: Documentation Director
Compensation: Unpaid Volunteer
Term & Hours: Pre-camp training, orientations and meetings. During camp days and times will vary. Post camp meetings and production.
Photograph girls and volunteers before and during CampHERO. Edit photos as needed. Provide photos (digital) as requested for various documents and presentations.
All Volunteers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a current Volunteer Application on file which includes an annual background check.
- Complete the CampHERO orientation and training appropriate to position.
- Be able to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Adhere to all policies, standards and procedures for GSUSA, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin-Badgerland Council and CampHERO.
- Fulfill the duties listed in the appropriate volunteer position description.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Photograph CampHERO campers and volunteers in action.
- Assist Documentation Director in producing for future CampHERO initiatives by preparing/providing photos as requested.
- Provide photos to authorized CampHERO volunteers for production of materials, web-posting, etc.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Documentation Director.
- Work with other volunteer staff.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Other Job Requirements:
- Must be proficient in the use of photography equipment.
- Must be proficient in photo editing and production.
To apply complete the CampHERO Volunteer Profile and Authorization for Background Check.