Spanish 2 Syllabus
Mas Que Vencedores
A Beka Book
Review Por Todo el Mundo
Direct, Indirect, Double, & Reflexive Object Pronouns
Preterite vs. Imperfect
The Neuter Article & Demonstrative
Compound Interrogatives & Relative Pronouns
Present Perfect Tense
Por vs. Para
Adverbs from Adjectives
The Passive Voice
The Passive Action
Present Progressive Tense
- All notes, organizers, foldables, and flip books are to be taken or glued into an interactive notebook. This will be graded on Test Days for 20 points of your test grade.
- After the first three weeks of review lessons, weekly assignments will follow this pattern: grammar, vocab written three times and one time on flashcards, memory verse five times, grammar, and lectura/informe (optional).
- A vocab quiz will follow the next day after writing the words for homework three times and one time on flashcards. A memory verse quiz will also follow the next day after writing the verse(s) five times for homework.
- Homework questions and worksheets must be completed using blue or black pen. NO PENCIL is allowed.
- All in-class grading will be completed in green ink and each student must write their name on the bottom of the assignment they are grading.
25%--Homework graded for accuracy and completion.
25%--Quizzes will be scheduled.
50%--Tests and Projects will be scheduled.
- “All About the Weather” Spanish Country Poster Board:
- August 29, 2016-Introduce Project
- September 16, 2016-Project due at the beginning of class
- Vamos a comer Preterit-Os:
- September 19, 2016-Introduce Project
- September 30, 2016-Project due at the beginning of class
- October 3, 2016-Introduce Project
- October 14, 2016-Project Due at the beginning of class
- Espanol en esta Todas Partes:
- October 17, 2016-Introduce Project
- October 28, 2016-Five different items brought to class
- October 31, 2016-Introduce Project
- November 21, 2016-Project due at the beginning of class
- “Como haces…” Comic Strip:
- November 28, 2016-Introduce Project
- December 2, 2016-Example Comic Strip Due
- December 14, 2016-Project due at the beginning of class