Angular Weekly Meeting Notes (http://g.co/ng/weekly-notes)

January 9

December 19

December 12th

November 28th

November 21st

November 14th

November 7th

October 31st

October 24th

October 17th

Agenda:

October 9

Agenda

October 3

September 12

August 29

August 23

August 15

August 8

August 1

July 25

July 19th

July 11

June 27

RC4 Milestone - Meeting Tuesday to review status.

June 20

June 13

June 6

No-meeting week in our product area, but adding some notes as folks have asked…

May 31

May 23

May 16

May 9

April 25

April 18

April 11

April 4

March 28

March 21

March 14

March 7

Feb 29th

[Meeting hiatus for 2 weeks for holiday and team planning offsite]

Feb 8th

Feb 1st

Jan 25th

Jan 25

Jan 11

Jan 4

Dec 7

Nov 30

Nov 16

Nov 9

Agenda:

Nov 4

Agenda:

Nov 2

October 26

Agenda:

October 12

October 5

September 28

September 21

September 14

August 31

August 24

August 17

August 10

August 3

July 27

  1. For any PR you want to merge, check to see if master is green. Never push if master is red.
  2. If master is red, and the owner of the PR can't quickly unblock you (e.g. on a late Friday commit) do a git revert SHAs to undo the prior commit(s). File an issue and follow up with the PR owner to make sure it is not dropped later.
  3. OK to check in late Friday commits since anyone can git revert if stuck.

July 20

July 13

July 6

June 29, 2015

June 22, 2015

routerJune 15, 2015

June 8, 2015

June 1, 2015

May 18th, 2015

May 11th, 2015

May 4, 2015

April 27, 2015

April 20, 2015

April 13, 2015

April 6, 2015

March 30, 2015

March 23, 2015

March 16, 2015

For discussion later today:

March 9, 2015

February 23

February 8

February 3

Agenda

Demos

January 26

January 12

Agenda:

January 5

Agenda:

December 22 -- NO MEETING DEC 22 or 29th -- Happy Holidays :)

December 15

Agenda:

December 8

Agenda:

December 1

November 24, 2014

November 17, 2014

People out of office this week

Demos

November 10, 2014

November 3, 2014

September 15, 2014

September 8, 2014

July 28, 2014

July 7, 2014

Vojta brought up some points that we don’t yet have plans to solve some problems we see in larger apps.  In particular, how developers can reason about data flow within an app.

Key points:

demo

Misko: I can see how we do downwards propagation…create a DAG by doing a digest with exactly 1 evaluation.  Its the upwards propagation where we need a solution...needs research.

Vojta:  The other thing I want is to have strict separation between of instantiation, logic, and rendering.  Rendering should be a side-effect that you can throttle as you want.  This would allow us to use requestAnimationFrame() as the throttle to get high performance.

May 19, 2014

May 5, 2014

April 28, 2014

April 21, 2014

April 14, 2014

April 7, 2014

March 31, 2014

March 24, 2014

March 17, 2014

March 10, 2014

February 24, 2014

AIs

Agenda

February 3, 2014

AIs

Agenda

January 27th, 2014

AIs

Agenda

January 13th, 2013

AIs

Agenda

January 6th, 2013

AIs

Agenda

December 17, 2013 (12/16 Pt 2)

AIs

Agenda

December 16, 2013 (12/16 Pt 1)

AIs

Agenda

December 9, 2013

AIs

Agenda

December 2, 2013

AIs

Agenda