- GO TO STARS CATALOG
- SIGN IN WITH NETID & PASSWORD
- ON MAIN SCREEN, ENTER YOUR SEARCH TERMS (NOTE: ‘MY ACCOUNT’ SHOULD BE LOCATED IN THE RIGHT CORNER)
- ON THE “RESULTS” PAGE, SELECT ITEMS FOR RESERVE BY CLICKING THE CHECKBOX NEXT TO EACH. THEN CLICK “ADD TO BASKET” (NOTE: YOU CAN SELECT MULTIPLE ITEMS PER SEARCH AND THEN ADD ALL TO BASKET)
- IN THE NOTES SECTION, ADD THE COURSE CODE. CLICK “GO”
- YOU WILL RETURN TO ORIGINAL SEARCH RESULTS WITH A CONFIRMATION
- CONTINUE SEARCHING AND ADDING ITEMS TO YOUR BASKET AS NEEDED.
- WHEN FINISHED, CLICK ON “BASKET” AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN.
- CLICK “SELECT ALL” AND THEN CLICK “SAVE/MAIL”
- Enter the fields with the following information (note: this information is very important to associate titles with correct course! incorrect or missing information will result in processing delays):
- Subject: enter course code/course name
- Name: enter your name
- Email: email@example.com
- NOTE: if you would like a copy of your request, you may add your email address after “firstname.lastname@example.org” with a semi-colon and a space (; )
ex: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Click “go” (notes not required)
11. “RECORD/S SENT” CONFIRMS THE REQUEST WAS RECEIVED.