WALT make and justify inferences
It has a motor in it.
2. What safety equipment did Luke’s dad bring to the School Fair?
a safety helmet.
3. What was the problem on pages 8 and 9?
the motor did not start.
4. Why was Luke feeling so embarrassed on page 10?
something was wrong with it.
5. Why does Luke beg his father to try again?
to see if ackerly works.
6. How does Luke feel on Page 14?
7. What do you think would have happened If the go-kart wasn’t able to be
it would have to go get repaired for about a month
Make a list of machines you have at home that have a motor in them
Make a list of machines we have at school that have a motor in them