Remember your coding language:
forward - up/away
backward - down/towards
lift - lift it up (unstick it)
set - put down
rt - right
lt - left
repeat - when you want something repeated like, repeat4forward would mean to move forward 4 times.
# symbol is alt + shift+ 3, or copy and paste it from here.
Picture of my starting position:
My Lego Code
- #pick a red 6 dot rectangular lego, blue 8 dot rectangular, black 8 dot rectangular / green 8 dot rectangular and yellow 8 dot rectangular lego. Pick up a base plate.
- #start with black brick
- #blue 8 dot rectangular lego is next
- #white 8 dot rectangular lego is next
- #start with 6 dotted lego brick
- #start with 8 dotted green lego brick