Apple Snicker Salad
- 1 1/2 C cold milk
- 1 3.4 oz. package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 carton (8 oz.) Cool Whip topping, thawed
- 4 large (about 6 Cups) apples, chopped
- 4 2.07 oz. bars Snickers
- 1/2 C. Heath Bar nuggets
- Caramel sauce
- Chop up apples and Snicker bars into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Mix milk into instant pudding mix and stir for two minutes, then let set for two minutes.
- Reserve some Snickers pieces and Heath Bar nuggets for decoration.
- Add chopped apples, Snicker pieces, and Heath Bar nuggets to pudding and fold in.
- Add the Cool Whip, and fold it into the pudding mix.
- Top with remaining candy pieces, and drizzle caramel sauce over the top of the salad.
- Refrigerate an hour or more before serving.