CampHERO– Volunteer Job Description –Registration Coordinator
Title: Registration Coordinator *Position may be shared
Reports to: Finance-Administration Chief
Compensation: Unpaid Volunteer
Term & Hours: Pre-camp training, orientations and meetings. Camp dates and times will vary.. Post camp meetings and reporting.
Oversee the processing of registrations, confirmations and camper paperwork. Participate in the process to award requested camperships. Provide reports and rosters to applicable volunteers. Implement procedures to check-in campers in the time allotted including but not limited to: paperwork, ID bracelets, name tags, medical checks, head checks and distribution of good (t-shirts and other)
All Volunteers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a current Volunteer Application on file which includes an annual background check.
- Complete the CampHERO orientation and training appropriate to position.
- Be able to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Adhere to all policies, standards and procedures for GSUSA, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin-Badgerland Council and CampHERO.
- Fulfill the duties listed in the appropriate volunteer position description.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate receipt and processing of registrations with Girl Scouts of WI-Badgerland Council.
- Develop camper confirmation packet and assure that all campers receive it.
- Coordinate campership requests and awards with Girl Scouts of WI-Badgerland Council.
- Provide reports and rosters to applicable volunteers.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Finance-Administration Chief.
- Work with other volunteer staff.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Other Job Requirements:
- Be or become a registered member of the Girl Scouts of the USA.
- Current valid driver’s license.
To apply complete the CampHERO Volunteer Profile and Authorization for Background Check.