Name______________________________ English Teacher ___________________________
11th Grade CCR (College and Career Readiness)
Registration and Beyond……
**On your marks……..
- Go to the 11th CCR page from THS website Timpview.provo.edu (Keep this tab open!)
- Counseling–Register – CCR (College and Career Ready) – Junior
Do a College Search:
- Go to BigFuture.org (Junior CCR page under Classroom Activities)
- Click Find a College >> College Search click on “Location” on the left – enter Utah if you want an in state school or choose your state of choice – close to see results
- Click on “Type of School” – click on Public and Private – close to see results
- Click on a College from the list
- Looking at the “At-A-Glance” page: How many undergraduate students attend this college?______________
- Click on “Deadlines” to the left of screen
- When is the admission application deadline? ______ When is the priority deadline?_____
- Click on “Applying” to the left of screen
- How much is the admission application fee?_______________
- Click on the “SAT and ACT scores” tab
- What was the mid-range ACT scores of current freshman at that school?______________
- Click on the “Academics and GPA” tab.
- Enter your GPA. What % of students had your same GPA? ________________
Or Look at ATC – Applied Technology Options
Mountainland Applied Technology College (MLATC) https://mtec.edu/programs/
UVU Career and Technical Education https://www.uvu.edu/cte/
Salt Lake Community College School of Applied Technology (SLCC) http://www.slcc.edu/sat/
- Go to one of the above Websites – research programs offered
- MLATC >>Click on Programs
SLCC >> Click on Academics >>Programs & Schools >>View Academic Programs - if a program has (SAT) it is a program at the School of Applied Technology
- UVU >> Click on Programs
- Program that I am interested in:_____________________________________________________________
Tuition/Fees Cost_________________________Length of Training________________________________
**Talk to Mrs. Jardine if you are interested in starting a program at MATC your senior year!
- Update your CCR goals and class planning ~ Log into PowerSchool >> Click on Reports tab at the top >> Click on CCR/SEOP (Career goals)
- ***Take note of your SSID # you may need this when you apply to college
- Email address
- Current Career Goal (do not enter the date)
- Universities you are interested in attending
- Evaluate Graduation Progress
- Click on Reports tab at the top >> Click on Graduation Progress
- Review any areas where credit for graduation is still needed.
- Go Back into CCR Goal page and update 12th grade Tab for classes suggested to take, and add in classes needed for graduation.