Area Yoga “Tattva” 2015 200 hr Teacher Training Application for Enrollment
2. Years practicing Yoga?
3. Primary Yoga style practiced?
4. What has been your experience of yoga so far?
5. What makes you want to pursue a teacher training?
6. What are your top 3 qualities as a person?
7. What are your biggest trip-ups or shadows?
8. Why do we chant OM?
9. What makes your practice spiritual?
10. What is your favorite pose and why?
11. What does it mean to be flexible?
12. The most unpleasant pose for me is...... and contemplate what inside you is the difficulty.
Why is it hard?
13. What has yoga taught you about you?
14. What do you hope to take away from taking a teacher training?
15. Do you want to teach or just to deepen your practice?
16. What is your favorite song?
17. Is there anything else we should know about you physically, mentally or emotionally coming into this training that may prevent you from completing this training?
18. Do you have any injuries past or present that you are currently dealing with, if so, what are they?
19. Are you prepared to show up fully in this training and take seriously your own evolution?
Thank you so much for your application. Please feel free to write more sharing with us anything that you wish that might give us a fuller picture of you. We are so excited to begin this journey and thank you so much for sharing a little bit of yourself with us. You will hear from us shortly.
We will let you know either way. Please email these questions and answers to email@example.com.
Thank you so much and have an awesome day!
Keri Setaro and Paula Pliakas