The AGREEMENT between TFM MEDIA ("The Full Melt Show") and
_______________________________________________, (the Market"), (together "Station");
1. Effective _________________________________________ ("Effective Date"). Station hereby agrees to become exclusive licensee in the Market for the radio broadcast of The Full Melt Show (collectively, "Program(s)").
2. In exchange for receiving the Program, Station agrees to air Program (day) from (time), including all commercial inventory per week provided with each Program. Any changes to Program air times by Station must be reported to TFM MEDIA immediately, and are subject to TFM MEDIA’’s approval.
3. The term of this Agreement ("Term") shall be for thirteen (13) weeks from the Effective Date and shall continue for subsequent renewal periods of thirteen (13) weeks, unless terminated by either party with (10) days written notice to the other party prior to the conclusion of any Term. Should Station exercise its right of termination, all TFM MEDIA commercial units shall continue to air in the appropriate dayparts through the Effective Date of termination, or until TFM MEDIA replaces Station within the market. This Agreement is transferable and enforceable in the event the Station is sold.
4. Station will provide TFM MEDIA with proof of performance within thirty (30) days of any given broadcast week, on affidavits provided by TFM MEDIA. Failure by Station to provide TFM MEDIA with commercial time or proof of performance affidavits shall entitle TFM MEDIA to terminate this license.
5. Station agrees that the Program material is and shall remain the property of TFM MEDIA. Station accepts full liability for airing Programs.
6. Station agrees that TFM MEDIA is supplying the Program solely for use on the Station and in the market specified above. Station shall not supply Program to any other station without prior written permission to do so by TFM MEDIA.
7. Notwithstanding Section 6, if Station syndicates the day part containing material delivered by the Program or otherwise broadcasts such material on any other station or in any other market, Station agrees to (or cause its affiliates to) (a) provide TFM MEDIA with 10 business days' notice and (b) provide TFM MEDIA with the same amount and type of spot commercial time specified in Section 2 on each station that material from Program is broadcast along with the corresponding proof of performance affidavits. TFM MEDIA may prohibit the broadcast of material from the Program in another market if such broadcast would violate TFM MEDIA's prior grant of rights to the Program in that market.
8. TFM MEDIA reserves the right to cancel this contract with written notice (effective immediately) should a company contract our Radio Format in the same market as the Station. (“Market” is determined and defined by Arbitron as a “Metro Station.”
9. TFM MEDIA may assign this Agreement, and any of its rights hereunder, to any person. Station shall have the right to assign this Agreement, provided that the assignee or transferee assumes all of the obligations of the Station under this agreement.
10. This agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal law of the State of Michigan applicable to contracts executed and performed wholly therein, without regard to choice of law principles. The parties hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts of the State of Michigan, located in Oakland County as the exclusive forum for the resolution of any disputes hereunder.
11. If any provision of the Agreement shall be invalidated, such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement.
12. TFM MEDIA reserves the right to name a syndication partner to act on its behalf in the production, distribution, and stewardship of the Program, and to change this syndication partner with written notification to Station. Such assignment or change of assignment shall in no way change the rights and obligations of both parties herein.
This Agreement has been executed on the __________day of _________________, 20______ and comprises the entire Agreement between the parties. This Agreement supersedes any and all other Agreements, either oral or in writing between the parties. Upon the return of this Agreement to TFM MEDIA, Station shall be sent a copy of this Agreement fully executed by TFM MEDIA.
This Agreement shall not be effective until countersigned by TFM MEDIA.
TFM MEDIA RADIO STATION
X: _______________________________ X: ______________________________________
Steve Greene Print Name: _______________________________
Show Director Print Title: ________________________________
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: TFM Media, 25600 Woodward Avenue, Suite 202, Royal Oak, MI 48067
Call Letters: _______________ Market: ________________________________________
Name: ______________________________ Phone: _____________________________
City: _____________________ State: ____ Zip: _____
Phone: ______________ Fax: _________________
Contact: ___________________________ Phone: ______________________________
Show Will Air: ________________________________________________________________