How to register for Burns Hall Wi‐Fi access for the first time
- Go to Wi‐Fi settings on your device and select the “Leadership” network
- From your internet browser, you will be directed to a registration form. You will need to enter your:
- email address (your Wi‐Fi password will be sent to this address as well as to the address registered with the EWCSTU‐L listserv, if different)
- EWC Award Number (this unique number can be found on your EWC Participation Agreement or Award Change Notification form; for example, “EP10000” ‐‐‐ no spaces, not case‐sensitive)
- Once you’ve successfully registered, you will be forwarded to a web page containing your password. As noted in step 2, this password will also be sent to the email account(s) on file.
- Click “Log In” at the bottom of the page.
Once you have successfully registered, your device should automatically recognize the network without any additional configuration needed. Repeat the steps above to register a new device, for up to 5 devices per student (i.e., tablet, laptop, smartphone, etc.).
If you have questions or problems, you can contact Kanika Mak‐Lavy at firstname.lastname@example.org.