FurDevArts Terms of Service
2. Please be clear if you would like a time limit for your commission delivery. I do not allow due dates earlier than 2 weeks, and I will specify in my openings if the commission(s) will take longer than normal, so please keep this in mind.
3. You will not trace my work.
4. I do not draw the following subjects in adult scenarios: Minors.
5. You will be asked to show ID for proof of birthday/age on any NSFW art.
Provide it with ONLY YOUR NAME, PHOTO AND BIRTHDAY SHOWING; IF THAT MAKES YOU MOST COMFORTABLE. Like the following format:
6. You are still subject to follow all of these terms even if you did not read them.
1. Payment is made via Paypal & expected within 48 hours of an accepted commission. Failure to pay during the allotted time will result in commission slot cancellation.
2. Work In Progress will only be given if the commissioner personally asks for it after the sketch phase. (YCH WORK BEGINS AS A SKETCH)
WIPs might be given as well if I the artist, wonder something about the commission.
3. The time for your commission to be completed can be up to 3 months depending on many factors such as;
Health, order of commission, complexity, Work, school or family issues.
If any of the things stated above occurs you will be notified asap.
1. I will do everything I can to make my customers happy.
However after a commission is finished only small changes are allowed to be made.
Such as small colouring/marking mistakes.
2. Any great changes will come with an extra charge.
Such as an outfit change, outfit addition or subtraction, background change or anything that makes me have to redraw it completely.
3. If your reference was unclear to start with, then you are not allowed to do minor changes without a fee.
Make sure to be clear in your order what you aim for.
1. I, the artist, hold every right to the produced drawing, not the commissioner.
Therefore Im allowed to use the copyrighted artwork to;
Promote myself with in any place or site.
Publish books with.
To display it anywhere to my liking.
Post it wherever I want.
2. Purchasing art from me grants you PERSONAL USE of your digital copy, which means you cannot in any way use the art to gain a profit unless otherwise stated by me.
3. If an adoptable is sold with art by me, you are only allowed to charge others what you paid for the commission in order to allow someone to receive the art. You forfeit the right to personal use of the piece and agree to delete it once personal ownership is transferred.
4. Personal use encompasses, but is not limited to: The posting of art in character galleries, cropping for icons and/or graphics. Please discuss with me personally if you wish to use your art for other PERSONAL uses that do not fall under these categories.
5. I reserve the right to use my artwork for advertisement and print sales.
The following is considered Copyright infringement:
1. Reproducing/using the copyrighted artwork commercially. (Meaning making money of it in any way)
2. Taking Credit for the creation of the artwork.
3. Removing any watermarks/signatures.
4. Altering the artwork without my, the artist's, consent.
VI. CANCELING/REFUNDING POLICY
1. Once a sketch is approved, No refunds are permitted past that point.
2. I reserve the right to terminate a commission at any time I see fit, or refuse work from any person at any time.
3. If there is a conflict, (IE: Refusing to show ID) due failure to read terms provided before commissioning, a refund will NOT be provided.
By commissioning me you agree to these terms.