Md. Azizul Haque
11 B/A, 2nd Colony
Mazar Road, Mirpur-1
Noakhali Science and Technology University, Sonapur, Noakhali-3814, Bangladesh.
Cell Phone No
Cell Phone No
Master of Science (M.S.)
Chemical Engineering & Materials Science. Yuan Ze University, Taiwan, ROC.
Thesis Title: The phase relationship in the ternary Ag-Cu-In system at 300 ºC.
Supervisor: Wojciech Gierlotka, PhD
Chemical Engineering & Polymer Science.
ShahJalal University of Science and Technology (SUST), Sylhet, Bangladesh.
Thesis Title: Design & Development of a Photo-catalytic Reactor for Wastewater Treatment in Batch & Continuous Mode.
Supervisor: Dr. Maksudur Rahman Khan
Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C)
BCIC College, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C)
Mirpur Siddhanta High School, Mirpur-1, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Computational Fluid Dynamics software (ANSYS FLUENT)
Yuan Ze University, Taiwan
Chemical Engineering & Materials Science
One (1) semester
Industrial Process Unit Operation & Process Control Techniques
Training Institute for Chemical Industries (TICI), Bangladesh
Operation, safety & Process Technology
Four (4) weeks
TEACHING AND ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE
2013 – present
Faculty member in the Department of Applied Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Noakhali Science and Technology University, Bangladesh
• I taught mainly engineering subjects such as Chemical Reaction Engineering, Material Science and Engineering, Heat and Mass Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Polymer Technology.
• Alongside my own research, I have supervised the laboratory project of undergraduate student, both in the day-to-day running of the project and its overall planning, which has yielded valuable data.
• I am a mentor to 4 other graduate research students.
• I am also working as a coordinator of students of session, 2009-10.
LIST OF PUBLICATION
(A) Journal Papers
(1) Phase equiliria of the ternary Ag-Cu-In system at 300 ºC.
Md. Azizul Haque, and Wojciech Gierlotka
(International Journal of Mining, Metallurgy & Mechanical Engineering (IJMMME) Volume 1, Issue 2 (2013) ISSN 2320–4060)
(2) On the binary (Cu+Si) system: Thermodynamic modeling of the phase diagram and atomic mobility in face centred cubic phase.
Wojciech Gierlotka, Md. Azizul Haque
(The Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics, Volume 57, Pages 32-38, February 2013)
(3) Atomic Mobilities in the Ag-Cu-Sn Face-Centered Cubic Lattice.
Gierlotka, W.; Chen, Y. H.; Haque, M. A.; Rahman, M. A.
(Journal of Electronic Materials, Volume 41, issue 12 Pages 3359 – 3367, December 2012)
(4) Antibacterial activity of polyaniline coated silver nanoparticles synthesized from Piper betle
Md. Mamun Or Rashid, Md. Shafiul Islam, Md. Azizul Haque, Md. Arifur Rahman, Md. Tanvir Hossain, Md. Abdul Hamid. (In Press, Accepted Manuscript, Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research (IJPR).
(B) Conference Papers
(1) Diffusion Mobilities in the Face Centered Phase in the Ag – Cu – In – Sn System.
Wojciech Gierlotka; Md. Azizul Haque
TMS 2012, 141th Annual Meeting & Exhibition, page- 122.
(2) Design & Development of a Photo-catalytic Reactor for Waste Water Treatment
in Batch & Continuous Mode.
Md. Azizul Haque, Maksudur R. Khan, M. A. Islam, Kaniz Ferdous
(Published in the proceedings of the Conference on Engineering Research, Innovation and Education
2010, 11- 13 January, Sylhet, Bangladesh).
SCHOLARSHIP & AWARDS:
Yuan Ze Academic Gold Medal
Yuan Ze University Scholarship
ACTIVITIES & ACHIVEMENTS:
Organizing member of ICEWWT (International Conference & Exhibition on Water & Wastewater Treatment), Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
Member and elected Treasurer for 1 year of SSA (a science club),
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
The Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh (IEB) – Member.
1. Wojciech Gierlotka, Ph.D.
Department of Materials Science and Engineering
National Dong Hwa University
Taiwan · Hualien-97401, Taiwan, R.O.C
2. Yu-Chen Chang, Ph.D.
Department of Chemical Engineering & Materials Science
Yuan Ze University, Taiwan
Phone: +886-3-4638800 ext 2571
3. Dr. Newaz Mohammed Bahadur
Department of Applied Chemistry & Chemical Engineering
Noakhali Science & Technology University
Sonapur, Noakhali -3814