For those on Windows Vista+ who are experiencing the (0xc000007b) error when running the launcher.
We are sorry that you are having this problem. We believe that something is going wrong with your installer and we are aware of some teething problems we had with it in early versions. Below are some instructions which should resolve the issue.
- Go to Add/Remove Programs
- Uninstall any versions of UemeU which you can see in there.
- When that is complete we are going to check if UemeU has really been uninstalled and that all the files are gone (most of the time they are, but let’s be thorough).
- Go to you programs directory (normally C:/Program Files or C:/Program Filex x86) and look for a folder named ‘Hadrian York’ or ‘UemeU’.
- If you find that folder delete it to ensure that there are no leftover temporary files. (you may be asked for Administrator Privileges).
- Please delete an versions of our installer on your computer to avoid confusion when you download the new one.
- Download the new installer from http://uemeu.com/#/page/downloads (it’s been updated several times in the last few days alone.)
- Install as you normally would.
- Run the launcher which will download and do the heavy lifting of games files etc…
- ….and play.
If for any reason they do not resolve the issue. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get directly back in touch with you.