“Express Lane” On-Site Registration
Details and Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the “Express Lane”?
- Express lane crews will be able to collect their athlete credentials without waiting in line with everyone else. Team credential packs will be placed in a dedicated space at the registration table. Eligible coaches can walk up, sign out their credentials on the form provided, then take their credentials and get back to their crews.
- How do I become eligible for the “Express Lane”?
- To become eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Entry fees paid in full
- 100% compliance with athlete “Championship” membership requirement
- Compliance with organizational membership requirement
- Achieve all of these requirements no later than 2 days before racing at your event to be eligible.
- How will I know if I’m eligible?
- Eligible crews will be notified via email 2 days before racing.
- What if I don’t receive an email?
- Crews not receiving an email should proceed to the registration table, where you can work with USRowing staff to fulfill the requirements, as in the past.
- If you meet the requirements later than 2 days before racing, you will still have to go through the usual on-site registration process.
- What if I make changes after I receive the email?
- Credential packs are accurate as of the time the notification email is sent. Any substitutions or other changes made after that point will likely require a coach to go through the normal registration line to make any needed updates.
- Coaches should pick up their credential pack from the “Express Lane” area, review them for accuracy, then proceed to the registration line to work through any changes made after the initial notification.
- Why did USRowing develop the “Express Lane”?
- The goal of the “Express Lane” is to create a more efficient, quicker, and easier on-site registration experience to allow coaches to worry less about administrative tasks and focus on preparing their crews for the upcoming competition.