DHMN Organizational Meeting
Oct. 22, 2012
Call to Order
Present: Jason K., Mark F., Paul K, Bob T-Son, Erin Q-L, Drek T, Kristen M, Jake
Late arrivals: Mike P, Ross L, Jason K
Approve: Erin called
* Bob T-S: seconded
* Pitch Book
* Bob asked if someone else could take it over
* Kristen will give it a try
* List of businesses
* Paul asked if someone else could take it over
* Kristen will make a list; someone else can make contact contact.
* Still looking for commercial realtor.
* Tabled for now. Erin will follow up with Karl.
* Utilities: We’re looking for about $250 a month.
[Appropriate interruption: Ross arrived with the DHMN server.]
* Make the donation jar at the make sessions more prominent.
* Kristen suggested making a pitch to new arrivals at the make sessions.
Jake took receipt of the DHMN books from Ross.
3D Printer Fund
* Not enough money for the transportable printer we want.
* If we go with one in budget that a custodial brings to make sessions.
* Paul and Jake will talk to Alex and Mark F. at the next make session to qualify which printer to buy or build.
Erin: New elections?
* Mike P. will get the bylaws on the web site.
* Drek T suggested a page on the website with photos of the officers.
* Kristen suggests new elections in January.
* Mike P. notes that the last election was not before Feb.
* Erin moves that we have Feb. elections
* Ross seconds
Ross: Brian from R3new told we will not be buying handheld devices.
* December or later field trip would be possible.
* Drek suggests Brian picks the date and we let members know.
Jason K has lots of stuff he wants to donate to DHMN. Heavy stuff.
Move to Adjourn: Bob T-S
* Seconded: Jason