General Information FAQ’s
- Kogan Con is a convention run by fans for fans of Japanese animation, manga (Comic), videogames and all around “nerdy” culture. See our programming page for descriptions of our events.
- Please see the map on our Home Page.
- Kogan Con runs Friday July 20, 2018 9:30am till 10pm, then Saturday July 21, 2018, from 10am till 8:30pm
- How much does Kogan Con cost?
- Please see the Registration page for information on costs.
- I have a cool idea for a panel, who do I talk to?
- See the Get Involved Page for our Panel Submission Form and information.
- Great! You can find information on volunteering and its perks on our Volunteer page. We appreciate all the help we can get!
- There are lots of places to park in downtown Grand Haven. Closest to the convention is the parking lot east of the convention center. There is street parking allowed on the streets around the convention, but please follow all laws and signage regarding parking in the city of Grand Haven. If you have any questions about parking once you get to the convention, please speak with a staff member and they will try to help you to the best of their ability.
- I’m hungry. Where do I get something to eat?
- There are several places to eat or get something to drink that are close by. These places are also linked to below the map on our Home Page.