Covenant Bay Bible Camp
Activity Lead - Job Description
Dec 16, 2014
Rip n’ Ride (Water ski and wakeboard)
Wilderness Adventure (Survival skills and games)
Design and Build
Drama and Crafts
Responsible to: Program Director (PD)
The Activity Lead will meet weekly with the PD for mentoring, accountability and encouragement. The PD will check in daily with the Activity Lead for troubleshooting, assistance and accountability.
The Activity Lead will implement program activities assigned. This will include tasks such as planning, organizing, and coaching assigned activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Planning, Organizing and Coaching
- Develop activity plans
- With PD Develop evaluation questions
- Ensure activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization
- Ensure Schedule is followed
- Ensure that the activities operate within the approved budget
- Lead / Coach activities
- Completion of required training as it relates to activities. (see policy and procedures)
- Experience working with and/or coaching kids
- First Aid and CPR Training
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Will be present for all activities assigned.
- Will participate as a team member.
- Room and Board will be provided.
The Activity Lead will receive 4 days of staff training which will include, facility orientation, policy and procedure training, camper check in and registration, Plan to Protect training from winningkidsinc.ca, team building activities, review compensation and highlight workplace health and safety practices as outlined in brochure and as it specifically relates to the role of Activity Lead.