PLEDGE (pause giving students time to stand) MOMENT OF SILENCE
- The PBIS store will be open on Tuesdays after school in Miss Downs’ classroom room 203. (Announce on Tuesdays)
- Anytime we have snow it is to stay on the ground and not in your hands. Anyone caught throwing snow will serve an after school detention.
- Play practice this week: Tuesday 2:30 - 3:45 for those in scenes 7 & 8. Sunday for everyone 2:00-3:30 in the cafeteria. There is no practice Saturday. Bring a pencil and your script to practice. (ongoing announcement that will be changed weekly until 2/1)
- Please announce on Thursdays at the end of announcements: Teachers, today is Rocket Math!
- Mayo School has been ask to collect 350 boxes of stuffing for the Edgar County/Community Nurse/ Christmas Basket Project. The collection has to be completed by Dec 12th. The advisory that collects the most boxes by 8:30 am on Wednesday Dec 12 will receive a Donut Party on Friday Dec 14th during advisory. (read until 12/11)
- PLEASE ANNOUNCE AT THE VERY END OF ANNOUNCEMENTS: Check In Check Out Students go to your mentor and pick up your check list. Thank you!
- Poinsettia Sales October 31-November 20. Bring back signed form for a prize from Booster Club. Sell 10 and earn a pizza party at school. (10/31-11/20)
- Picture Retake on Friday November 30th (11/9-11/30)
- Any Redbird Leadership Squad student wanting to help at the Memorial Bazaar needs to have their paperwork into Mrs. Wirth before you leave for Thanksgiving Break. (11/19-11/20)