To view completed tests:
- Navigate to your course shell, then select Grade Center on the Control Panel.
- Select Full Grade Center on the expanded menu.
- Locate the grade center column for the test attempt you would like to review.
- Click the options button within a student’s cell in the test column, then click on the attempt on the drop-menu.
- The student’s attempt will be displayed, including the text of each question, answers given by the student, and the designated correct answer for objectively graded questions.
- Click the Test Information link to view the current grade, status, time elapsed, start date and date submitted.