A detailed step-by-step procedures is outlined below. Be sure to insert your USB Drive before printing.
- Type Ctrl + P or navigate to the Print option from the menu icon in the top right side of Chrome.
- Select Change... in theDestination section.
- In the Local Destination section, select Save as PDF.
- Click Save.
- Select your USB drive from the list on the left. It may be called “Untitled”. Give the file a name. Click Save.
- You’re done! You can now eject your USB, walk it over to a Toshiba, and print your document.