30 Pollari Circle, Newark DE 19702
(484) 557-6691 (Mobile)
Chief Technology Architect Call Center Services, Inc. 2003-Present
Chief Technology Architect MediGraph, Inc. 2001-Present
Chief Technology Architect StrataPT/StrataEMR 2011-Present
- Managed multiple and varied projects through their complete lifecycle, from conception to maintenance.
- Lead a team of developers; coordinated with all facets of the business.
- Design and implement cutting-edge software and data platforms, to drive profitability for the business.
BS, Computer Science Thomas Edison State College 2002
The purpose of this resume is to convey my value to your organization. As such, I think it is best to dispense with the standard format from this point forward. I hope that you find it interesting.
Over the last decade, I have been involved in numerous projects, of a wildly varying nature. I have developed a two distinct practice management software systems for the medical industry. I have also developed multiple generations of a lending management system, employed by one of the largest short-term lenders. My list of projects is legion. I have produced a lot of interesting things, and helped to drive quite a lot of profit for the various ventures.
The following list is by no means exhaustive, but just some items with which I have worked. I hope they serve as an example of value I may impart to your organization:
- Implemented a cutting-edge tablet-based EMR, built with an iPad / Android centric approach.
- Invented a new narrative-generator system, specifically for this project
- Integrated fax, email, voice calling, and text messaging capabilities
- Implemented live integration with a major medical billing system
- Managed compliance with HIPAA and CMS standards
- Leveraged existing hardware capabilities for image and documentation capture
- Conceptualized, designed, and implemented a fourth-generation LMS (lending management system) for our clients.
- Truly a revolutionary platform. Entirely API-based. Integration with over a dozen information services
- Support for multiple identities, legal models, and brand presences
- Intelligent, rules-based underwriting, developed using historical data-modelling
- Compatible with nearly all devices, with consistent user-interface experience
- Core-integrated workflow system, allowing the company to use a disparate workforce, located throughout different regions and time-zones
- Detailed staff productivity monitoring, complete with activity-correlated phone recordings, tied directly to pay incentives
- Designed a redundant, failure-resistant, data storage methodology
- Implemented an text-messaging based “chat bot”, which allowed customers to obtain information and request services via SMS text-messaging on their phones and devices
- Designed and implemented IP telephone for a major call center in the lending industry.
- Designed coverage for the entire organization, with specific focus on transient employee groups
- Implemented organization-wide monitoring and logging
- Developed data-driven Integrated Voice Response (IVR) for customer service and sales
- Integrated smart-dialing into business software packages
- Transitioned from a copper / T1 based infrastructure to a purely IP infrastructure without disruption to the business
- Developed lending underwriting model, based on data analysis
- Performed data-mining on existing resources to discover new ways to reduce losses and improve profitability
- Designed a waterfall-esque design, to minimize costs from information services utilized
- Implemented new underwriting model within the production environment
- Other, random, and interesting
- Built a fully-integrated studio management system, with online contract support, for the photography industry
- Implemented live voting and website control of the music, for an FM radio station
- Interfaced with the control mechanism various professional grade Sony video cameras, for remote control
Buzzwords: Products & Platforms with which I have experience
Thank You… Thank you for reading. Please contact me if you feel I can be of benefit to your organization.