Principal's Report: Week Ending 11/17/17
- More information coming shortly regarding Tuesday's in-school trivia & "Anything Goes Assembly." Traditionally, this is a very fun day for our students to participate in. We will send out more information over the weekend regarding the day.
- We are having a Skyzone Night on Tuesday evening. Here is information regarding the activity: SES SEPTO Sky Zone 2017.pdf.
- Calling all Santa Helpers! We need your help to run Santa's Cottage. Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles are all welcome to volunteer as well. Having an appropriate number of volunteers each day allows the kids to successfully shop for their loved ones. Wednesday afternoon needs a group of awesome parents! Please sign up using the Sign Up Genius link: Santa's Cottage Volunteers
- SMS Donuts with Santa 2017 (1).pdf information regarding their December 2nd event.
- A HUGE thank you goes out to everyone who has turned in Box Tops so far this year! To date, we have collected over 8,000 Box Tops, which means in the next few weeks SES will be receiving a check for just over $800!!! Please keep sending them in as we have another opportunity to receive a second check in the Spring. Keep in mind, Box Tops can't be expired. At this point, Mrs. Brown's class is in the lead on the race track, turning in over 700 Box Tops!!!
- Here is information regarding the upcoming Dental Van visiting our school: SES Dental Van Information2017.pdf
- If you have any interest in substitute teaching, please contact the Central Office at 636.296.8000 for more intormation.
- We have three pairs of glasses in the office that have not found their owner. If your child is missing glasses, please have them come by the office to see if we have them.
- SEPTO would like to thank all our parents who generously donated items to the Trail Mix Bar for our teachers to enjoy during conferences. The teachers really do appreciate this event and we are happy to do it for them. We simply can not do it without our parents support though so Thank You!
- SEPTO would also like to thank Ms. Honz and Mrs. Artinger for helping us with our Veteran's Day surprises. We wanted to decorate the doors of our 3 veterans, Mr. Kurtz, Mr. Harden, and Mrs. Middleton. We had 50 stars with messages from our cubs on each door. Ms. Honz also worked very quietly with our cubs to have them all sign a banner of thanks that was hung in the main hall. Thank you to our veterans, first and foremost, for serving our country. Thank you to Ms. Honz and Mrs. Artinger for your clandestine help pulling things together.
- Last but not least, thank you to the moms of Girl Scout Troop 2119 who all helped decorate those doors! We appreciate your kindness! Toby Bernstein and Brady Slavens, two kindergartner cubs, did an awesome job making our camo project! Thank you all for helping us with our Veteran's Day activities! I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!
- Tuesday, November 21st...Cubs Care Trivia & Anything Goes Assembly
- Tuesday, November 21st...Skyzone Night (4:00-8:00)
- Wednesday, November 22nd...No school
- Thursday, November 23rd...No school (Happy Thanksgiving!)
- Friday, November 24th...No school
- Monday, Novermber 27th...School resumes
- Monday, December 4th...Dental Van (thru 12/7)
- Tuesday, December 5th...Santa's Cottage (thru 12/7)
- Friday, December 8th...Lock-In (Grades 3-5 from 3:00-7:00)
Have a great weekend!