Principal’s Message: Week Ending 5.19.17
Welcome to the last weekly email blast of 2016-2017!
- What a busy last week of school! We have had countless field trips, ceremonies, and celebrations focusing on all of our academic and behavior growth over the year.
- With today being the last day of school, SES will dismiss at noon. Parent pickup doors will open at 11:55.
- A special note of thanks and gratitude to our SEPTO officers for their countless hours of volunteering for the SES community. It definitely did not go unnoticed.
- Here is information on an upcoming softball camp at SHS on May 24th and 25th: Seckman Softball Camp 2017.pdf
- Here is information on a baseball camp which will take place at SHS later this month for students in grades 3-6: 2017 Seckman Baseball Camp.docx
- Here is information on a basketball camp for girls which will take place at SHS and starts in a few weeks: 2017 Seckman Jaguars (1).docx
- Here is information on a basketball camp for boys which will take place at SHS and also starts in a few weeks: SHS bballcamp.docx
- Attention all 5th & 6th graders interested in playing football: Coach Baker, Head varsity football coach for the Seckman Jaguars, will be hosting a FREE mini camp on Sunday June 11th at 6-7:30pm at the Seckman High School Football Field with some of the Jaguar coaching staff and players. You will get a chance to go through some drills and meet the high school coaches and players. The camp will finish with a punt, pass, and kick competition. The camp is FREE for everyone. Hope to see you there!!
- School resumes on August 16th. Open House will be on the 14th of August. Please look for an email blast later in the summer letting you know when class lists are ready for everyone to come up and view.
Have a relaxing and rewarding summer with your children!