Summer Information: July 19,2017
We certainly hope that everyone has had a relaxing summer and been able to spend a ton of time with your child(ren). We can’t believe that in less than a month school will be in full swing. This email will provide you with some important information/dates that can help you prepare for school starting.
- Click here to view the school supply lists for the 17-18 year.
- Click here to view the updated Student and Parent Handbook.
- You can also find the supply lists & handbook by going to the SES website and going to the "For Parents" tab.
- Click here to view the SES School Calendar & here is the link to the District Calendar.
- Elementary Registration/Enrollment is Thursday, August 3rd from 9AM-7PM. Class lists will be put together for the kindergarten students on August 4th, and the parents will be notified who their kindergarten child's teacher is no later than Monday, August 7th.
- Elementary Open House is Monday, August 14th from 5:30-7:30.
- School starts on Wednesday, August 16th. Our school hours are same as last year (8AM-3PM).
Please enjoy the next few weeks and try to stay cool over this head wave that we are experiencing!