Principal’s Message: Week Ending 4.21.17
- MAP testing begins next week for 5th & 6th grade. Parents may want to explore the following information as your child prepares for the MAP testing: Put your mark on the MAP.pdf. These websites are the online training tools provided by DESE for the students to use in preparation for upcoming assessments. The tutorials help the students become familiar with the correct way to enter their responses for the different types of questions they will see on the MAP.
- Our 3rd Annual Food Truck Night is this evening from 5 PM - 7:30 PM. Each of the food trucks coming have committed to donating at least 10% of their sales back to our school. Feel free to bring a blanket or some chairs to enjoy a food truck experience with your family and friends! If the weather does not cooperate, the cafeteria will be available to eat in there. Here is more information about tonight's event: SES 3rd Annual Family Food Truck Night (1).pdf.
- A quick message from the library: all library books are due on May 12th, and that will conclude the Accelerated Reading program for the school year.
- Here is information on this year's summer school program: summer school information 2017.pdf.
- The Boy Scouts of America have teamed up with Goodwill to do a donation drive tomorrow (Earth Day). The idea is to get unused things out of houses/garages and into Goodwill where they will find a home for these items. The Boy Scouts wanted to spread the word and encourage as many people as possible to make donations. Electronics, with the exception of TVs are welcome.
- The SHS band is holding a tailgate sale on Saturday, May 6th. Here is information regarding the upcoming event: Garage Sale 2017 (1).jpg
- Friday, April 28th...Volunteer Luncheon
- Monday, May 1st...MAP resumes for 5th Grade and begins for 3rd & 4th Grades
- Friday, May 5th...Preschool Ceremony (9:00 in the gym)
- Tuesday, May 9th...Sports Day (Kindergarten & 1st grade)
- Wednesday, May 10th...Sports Day (2nd grade & 3rd grade)
- Thursday, May 11th...Sports Day (4th grade, 5th grade, & 6th grade)
- Friday, May 12th...5th & 6th Transition Day to middle school
- Tuesday, May 16th...Kindergarten Ceremony (1:00 at Rickman Auditorium)
- Thursday, May 18th...5th & 6th Grade Celebration
- Friday, May 19th...Last day of school (1/2 day)
Have a great weekend!