Principal's Message: Week Ending 12/03/21
- It's hard to believe that it is December, and it is going to be 70 degrees outside later today!! Click here for information on next week's annual Santa's Cottage coordinated by SEPTO. If you would like to volunteer please click this link: Santa's Cottage Helpers. Thank you in advance for your support of our Santa's Cottage.
- Here is information on next Friday's upcoming lock-in for our 3rd-5th graders: SES Lock-In 12.10.21.pdf
- Click here for the upcoming skate night scheduled for Wednesday, December 15th:
- Here is the block schedule for December: SES December Block Schedule 2021.docx. Here is information on what special area your child's teacher has been assigned to on a particular day: SES Specials by Teacher 2021-2022.pdf.
- As previously mentioned, the SES spirit wear holiday sale is underway! Prices have been slashed 25% or more sitewide and FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75! New gift items have been added, including hats, aprons, blankets, tote bags, dog hoodies, Champion reverse-weave hoodies and more. Order now to ensure delivery before the holidays. Click here to see the impressive choices that are available.
- Nominations for the 2022 MASTERPIECE AWARD are now open. Each year, the Fox C-6 School District recognizes members of our community (staff, students, parents, or community members) who exemplify the #FoxC6Strong commitment to the District's mission to motivate and inspire success in order to build a foundation for lifelong learning. The award is a small way to show our appreciation to those who have excelled in their pursuit of making Fox C-6 Schools the best it can be. All Fox C-6 employees and community members are eligible to be nominated. Receiving a nomination alone should be recognized as a great achievement and I know there are many within our building and community who are worthy of being recognized. Please take a moment to reflect and nominate someone you feel embraces District’s mission to motivate and inspire success. Use THIS LINK to learn more about the Masterpiece Award and to nominate a Masterpiece. The nomination window will remain open until Friday, March 4, 2022.
Have a great weekend!