Principal's Message: Week Ending 11/16/18
Happy snow day! It is November, correct?
- Our Student of the Month breakfast was scheduled for this morning. With school being cancelled today, we will have this recognition for those students on Monday morning.
- Fall Fundraiser pickup is scheduled for Monday afternoon from 3:00-5:00 in our gym.
- Don't look now, but Christmas is coming! That means Santa's Cottage will be here before we know it! This year's cottage will be Tuesday, December 4th - Thursday, December 6th during school hours. SEPTO and several parent volunteers have been shopping all year long to provide our Cubs with lots of choices for their gift giving. Now we need YOU! Please use this sign up genius link to volunteer to help our Cubs pick out gifts: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0b4caba922a5fc1-santas1. We need 16 volunteers each day (8 in the morning and 8 in the afternoon).
- In regards to the block schedule, our next day back will be a "C" day. Meaning if we are back in session tomorrow it will be a "C" day. However, if we first return on Monday that will be a "C" day.
- Again, here is the menu for the remainder of the month: SES November Elementary Menu 2018.pdf.
- Our annual Cubs Care Trivia (SES Thanksgiving Trivia Flyer 2018.pdf) for students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade will be Tuesday morning. In the afternoon, we will have our Anything Goes Assembly.
- There will be no school on Wednesday, November 21st. We will resume school on Monday, November 26th.
- Recently we sent home information regarding the SchoolStore.com fundraiser. The winning Golden Ticket is still in someone's hands. A big "thank you" to all our families who have participated in our SchoolStore email campaign. However, as of today the winning Golden Ticket number has not been entered. If you have not participated, the winning ticket may be in your hands.