Money at Kids Camp
Each kid will need to bring spending money with them to camp. Below you will find all the details about kids camp and money. You camper can easily enjoy all of the camp experience with $20.00 in cash.
Packing & Labeling of Money
- If you are sending cash with your child please put it in a plastic baggie with their name on it.
- On monday please turn in your child’s spending money to our assigned counselor. They will be in charge of money until we reach camp.
Kids Camp Bank
- At camp there is a bank where each camper can turn in their money. The bank is open for several hours each day when they can withdraw and deposit money.
- If you pre-paid for spending money for your child. Their total money has been deposited into the camp bank and will be available for withdrawal on monday.
- Campers do not have to use the bank but we are not responsible for lost or stolen cash.
Traveling To and From Camp.
- We will stop on the way to and from camp to allow campers to make purchase something to eat. They will spend about $5-10 for these two pit stops.
If you have any questions about money and camp please contact me at
Pastor Aaron Broberg