CampHERO– Volunteer Job Description – Documentation Director
Title: Documentation Director *Position may be shared
Reports to: Planning Section Chief
Compensation: Unpaid Volunteer
Term & Hours: Pre-camp training, orientations and meetings. Camp dates and times will vary.. Post camp meetings and reporting.
Coordinate and direct all the documentation of CampHERO. Communicate with photographers, reporters, videographers. Produce final documents/videos to guide future CampHERO volunteers in implementation.
All Volunteers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a current Volunteer Application on file which includes an annual background check.
- Complete the CampHERO orientation and training appropriate to position.
- Be able to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Adhere to all policies, standards and procedures for GSUSA, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin-Badgerland Council and CampHERO.
- Fulfill the duties listed in the appropriate volunteer position description.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and oversee the work of the photographer, reporter and videographer.
- Schedule documentation staff to cover CampHERO activities.
- Produce guide for future CampHERO initiatives using collected photos, reports and videos.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Planning Section Chief.
- Work with other volunteer staff.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Other Job Requirements:
To apply complete the CampHERO Volunteer Profile and Authorization for Background Check.