AP Exam Cost for Low Incomes Students
City View ISD will make 2018 AP Exams free to all low-income students. The elimination of dedicated federal funding will not keep students from participating in AP. In addition to Title IV, Part A funds, a state may use Title I, Part A funds to cover AP Exam fees for low-income students in 2018 and beyond. City View ISD receives both funds and will continue to pay 100% of AP exam fees for students enrolled in AP courses.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
For Students that have never attended City View ISD
- New Student Registration can be completed using the “Student Enrollment and Registration” link under “For Parents”. The steps are outlined below:
- From the “Student Enrollment and Registration” page, click on “New Student Registration”.
- Click on the “Step 1” button to request an Enrollment account.
- When you receive your email with login information, click on the “Step 2” button and login to the enrollment page.
- Complete all the steps to enroll your student(s).
- When completed, you still must bring the following items to the school before their application for enrollment will be accepted:
- Proof of Residence
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Any other needed Legal Documents
- Custody Papers
- Guardianship Papers
- Current Power of Attorney Forms.
Click here to go to the Student Enrollment/Registration Page
Please view campus websites for campus specific updates and notices.