Uploading Your Avatar
You can upload your picture as an avatar that shows up throughout the Blackboard environment, such as with your discussion board posts, blog comments and journal entries. To load your avatar image:
- Login to Blackboard at https://bb.umflint.edu.
- Click on your name in the upper-right corner of the window.
- Click Settings on the drop-menu.
- Click the Personal Information link.
- Click the Personalize My Settings link.
- Select the Use custom avatar image option, then click Browse My Computer to search for a photograph to upload.
Note. Avatar images must be 150 pixels by 150 pixels, essentially a small square image. Images that are larger or rectangular may be significantly stretched or compressed.
- Once the image file has been selected, click Submit. Your avatar will now be displayed alongside your discussion board, blog and journal activity.
Back to top ↑