StarID: Outlook Setup for Windows Laptop using Windows 7
This document outlines steps to setup Outlook for Windows Laptop using Windows 7. For
more information, see our website at http://www.mnsu.edu/starid or contact the MSU Service Desk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 507-389-6654.
Instructions for Outlook Setup for Windows Laptop using Windows 7
Please Note: You must delete your old profile. To do this, follow these Instructions.
1. Open Outlook.
(Note: You can find outlook by searching your Programs from the Start Menu. There also may be a desktop shortcut for Outlook.)
2. On the Startup Screen click Next.
3. Leave the option set to Yes and click Next.
4. Type in your Your Name, Email Address, Password and Retype password. Click Next.
5. When a Windows Security window opens, select the option to Use another account.
6. In the first box type in “campus\starid”(With the starID being your actual starID). In the second box, type in your campus password. Click OK.
7. Once the three green check marks appear, click Finish.
8. Outlook will open and your account is configured.
Academic Technology Services
A Division of Information Technology Services
Memorial Library, Room 3010 • Mankato, MN 56001
Phone 507-389-6654 (V) • 800-627-3529 711 (MRS/TTY) • Fax 507-389-6115
An Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity University.