Jacky Baltes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Assignment 3 Demonstrations - Walking engine and interpolation scheduled for Thu., 13th Nov 2014.
- Classes cancelled for Tue., Nov 4th and Thu., Nov 6th 2014
- Assignment 2 Demonstrations - Inverse Kinematics of the Arms and Legs - Oct 28th 2015
- Classes cancelled for Tue., Oct 21 and Thu., Oct 23rd 2014
- Reading assignment for Tue., Sept. 23rd: Spong book - Kinematics
- Reading assignment for Tue., Sept. 16th: Chapter 7.4.1 in Fu, Gonzales, and Lee.
- The updated ROASS document is available COMP 7950 Humanoid Robotics ROASS.
- Page opened. 2:32 PM, Thursday, September 11, 2014 (CDT)
This course covers a variety of topics in embedded real-time systems. Topics covered are processor and ports, interrupts, timer and event based scheduling, and software engineering methodologies for embedded systems.
The following lecture slides are available.
- Affine Transformations: Rotations
- Affine Transformations: Translations
- Introduction to Python
- Inverted Pendulum
The following links lead to the assignments.
- Humanoid Robotics Assignment - Kinematics
- Humanoid Robotics Assignment - Simple Parameterized Walking Gait
- Humanoid Robotics Assignment - Walking Engine and Interpolation
- Centre of Mass as Stability Criterion
The following are links to same sample code provided for the course.
Reading List, Datasheets, and other Information
- Fu, Gonzales, and Lee. Control, Sensing, Vision, and Intelligence. Chapter 7.4.
- Spong book - Kinematics