| PO Box 20067 – Duncan BC – V9L 5H1 |
| Cell: (250) 815-0885 |
| email@example.com |
To obtain a position where I can develop within the company. I am a very outgoing young lady who is currently a full-time student at Vancouver Island University, enrolled in the Bachelor of Business Administration programme. Because of this, I am hoping to find an employer who can accommodate fluctuating availability during school terms. I have been in various work situations, as I continually strive to apply my university development into physical environments. As I learn more and expand my knowledge, I hope to find a company that values hard work and dedication. I am confident that I will be a great addition to your team.
Key Skills & Abilities
• Excellent multi-tasker
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Great communication skills
• On time and reliable
• Can work independently or in a group environment; excellent team player
• Outgoing, energetic and affable
• Excellent time management skills
• Approachable and open attitude
• Always eager to learn new skills
· Adaptable and performs tasks as best as they can be done
Education & Qualifications
· Present: Equine Canada Beginner Coaches License; Level 6
· Level 1: CPR & First Aid Certification (this is renewed annually)
· Valid until 2022: Food Safe Level 1
· Valid until 2022: Serving It Right – Certificate #17102600069R
· September 2018 - 2020 (tentative): Vancouver Island University – Bachelor of Business Administration
Work History & Responsibilities
| Foxstone Stables/Hunt Equestrian Inc. - Duncan, BC |
| Spring 2016 – June 2017 |
• Capable stable hand employee at a 43-stall equine facility located in Glenora.
• Responsibilities include cleaning stalls, organizing horses’ routines, billing clients,
interacting with clientele, handling all types of horses from foals to stallions.
• Training new staff on barn routines, expectations, and scheduling.
• Assist with grooming, bathing, tacking up horses, feeding, riding, and
• Consistently providing professional, friendly and engaging service to clients and superiors.
|Cowichan Golf & Country Club - Duncan, BC|
|May 2017 – Present (laid off over winter months) |
Position: Part-time employee doing a variety of tasks around the course.
|RAMADA - Duncan, BC|
|November 2017 – Present/On-Call|
· Banquet staff employee and part-time leadership role:
· Tasks including the following: Setting up for events/venues with meticulous detail and a fast-paced manner, to ensure they satisfy client. Ensuring clients are happy with their room set up and overseeing that everyone has a good time during the venue. Responsibilities like making sure the kitchen is ready for food service and ensuring that the buffets run smoothly without fault. Tear down and cleaning up after events, or pre-setting up for the next one by re-staging rooms during tear down process. Assigned and thrived with leadership authority on many big events when the boss was away.
|The Home Depot: Store #7272 - Duncan, BC|
Current store position: Flooring & Decor Specialist
|Carol (Sheri-Lyn) Goddard|
Cowichan Golf Course: Supervisor
Serious Coffee #17: Head Manager
Personal Number: (250) 710 6047
Personal Number: 1 (250) 936-5555
(250) 815 – 0885 – firstname.lastname@example.org
4375 Inwood Creek Road
Duncan, BC – V9L 5H1
(250) 737 – 2363
2980 Drinkwater Road
Duncan, BC – V9L 6C6
Dear Jason Handley:
I appreciate your time in giving me
Thank you for offering the unique opportunity,