The Bean Bag Tournament will begin promptly at 12:00PM, Saturday, October 12, 2018.
- Participants in this tournament cannot participate in any other tournament except for human foosball.
- Seeding is random..
- Once a team signs up, there is no refund for any reason. If a team fails to show up at the designated time, a forfeit will ensue for its remaining matches.
- Each team is guaranteed two games.
- The team that appears on the top line of the bracket will throw first.
- The decision of the judge is final. If the judge is a participant, find a judge from the closest possible game to make a decision.
- Players will line up opposite each other.
- Bags thrown through the hole by opposing teams will cancel each others points.
- First team to 21 wins.
- Each “ringer” is worth 3 points.
- Players may not step past the front of the box or the designated line.