Checklist of Practices For iPad Use
- Basic care...two hands are better than one.
- Know how to take a screenshot
- Store your media in your Google Drive
- Know your settings to change text size, accessibility features, & audio
- Know your finger swipes
- Know how to activate and use Siri
- Know how to activate AirDrop to share with MACs
- Check your email
- Edit Images on the iPad
- Film and Edit Video
- Print from the iPad
- Know when gaming is ok!
- CHARGE IT
“If you are going to explore, experiment, or create, then the last and most vital action is to share.”