Toilet Paper Log Cabin
- From Monday, August 28, 2017, thru, Thursday, September 21, 2017, each student will be in competition with each other for who can bring in the most toilet paper rolls. The winning student will earn the following:
- A No Homework Pass to be used on one homework assignment of the student’s choice and per the teacher's discretion.
- +5 points on the lowest test score of the current nine weeks.
- The students will work as a class to construct a log cabin (pictured below) using the toilet paper rolls and items from Mrs. Smith’s supplies.
- The finished product will be used as a backdrop for a photo booth for our Thanksgiving dinner.
- August 28-September 21, 2017: Toilet Paper Roll Collection Competition
- September 21, 2017: Project Begins
- November 10, 2017: Cabin Completed
- Each student will be graded on the following:
- Participation during the project
- The finished cabin-it’s structure and creativity
- Each of those grades will be averaged together for one test grade.