Haoge Autograph Signing and Photograph Session House Rules
Autograph Signing and Photography Schedule and Queuing
- The autograph signing session is open to anyone who purchased any poster of Haoge, limited to 100 pieces ONLY per day. Upon purchase, a stamp will be given to the participant to limit his participation on the day they have acquired the item. Participants can purchase a maximum of (2) posters. Only Haoge’s official merchandise sold in the event can be signed.
- The photography session is open to anyone who purchased tickets to Haoge’s photo sessions at Php 500 each shot. A stub will be given to the participant to be able to join the activity. Event staff will be using an instant camera to capture (1) shot per stub. Participants can purchase multiple stubs to have their picture taken with the guest. There is no limit of stubs available for the photography session; however, there will be a cut-off period on the sale of photography session stubs.
- Schedule of the Autograph Signing and Photograph sessions are as follows:
Autograph Signing Session
March 25, 2017
13:00 - 14:00
14:30 - 16:00
18:30 - 19:30
March 26, 2017
13:30 - 14:30
15:00 - 16:00
18:00 - 19:00
- As a courtesy for our guests, the autograph signing and photography session adheres to a strict schedule. There will be multiple sessions per day with specific time limits to ensure that the guest can have ample rest before the next session. Participants of the day can line up in any of the sessions provided.
- Fans are expected to be on their best behavior. Any untoward incidents that may jeopardize the safety of the guest can and may lead to the cancellation or early end of the session(s), upon decision of the organizers, without any refund.
- Cosplay Carnival ‘17 organizers reserve the right to refuse a signing session with Haoge for unruly conduct or any individual who ignores and/or violates any of the house rules without any refund.
- The following activities are STRICTLY PROHIBITED during the session:
- Requesting fan-signs and/or banners from guest(s);
- Screaming and/or Shouting;
- Pushing, shoving or rough-housing;
- Body Contact, unless Guest initiates the body contact;
- Eating and/or drinking inside the venue.
Gift Giving Guidelines
- All gifts for the guests will be accepted by the organizers on behalf of the Guest and will be provided to the Guest after the session. Submission of the gifts must be done in the CosShoppe and Auction Registration booth until 6PM on March 25 or 26, 2017. The organizers and the Guest reserve the right to screen the gifts for acceptability and to refuse to accept gifts when necessary.
- Please do not give any perishable, edible, and live gifts as they may be subject to health, safety, and customs issues for the guests. We will not accept any gift that may be deemed illegal in the Philippines or the Guest’s country of origin. We strongly advise to avoid gifts such as these.
- For any exchange of Name Cards, Business Cards or Cure Cosplay Cards, the organizers will accept these items on behalf of the Guest. We do not guarantee that the Guest will be able to provide you with one in return.
Merchandise Selling (CosShoppe) Guidelines
- All official merchandise by the Guest, will be sold exclusively in the CosShoppe and Auctionx booth.
*Note: All guidelines are subject to change without prior notice.