Pickup Line Duty 2:40 - 3:40
- Sign in, put on your orange vest for easy identification.
- Find the appropriate duty sticker in the co-op hall monitor notebook. Please wear it as a reminder of your responsibilities.
- You will be working the pickup line outside using texting to communicate with the parent monitor indoors.
- Try to work at least three cars back and announce the child's name via text to the indoor monitor so that the child will be ready to get in the vehicle when the car pulls up to doors.
- Check to be sure the parent ID is visible. If the parent does not have ID, please have them park and come to the foyer. They will need to present their driver's license to a committee member to pick up the student(s).
- If child is not ready to immediately get in vehicle, instruct parent to pull through and return to end of line, or they may park and retrieve their child from the building.
- Teens are not allowed to wait outside for pick up. Any student not with their parents must be inside. Instruct any unattended student waiting outside to return indoors (even if they argue with you).
- Stay until all children (with the exception of teachers’ kids and clean-up crew) have left the building.