Pickup Line Duty 3:15 - 4:15
- Put on your orange vest for easy identification.
- You and other duty parents are responsible for all children during this time.
- You will be working the pickup line outside using a two-way radio to speak to the parent monitor indoors.
- Try to work at least three cars back, and announce child’s name through radio to indoor monitor so that child will be ready to get in vehicle when car pulls up to doors.
- Check to be sure parent ID is visible. If parent does not have ID, please have parent park and come to foyer. They will need to present driver’s license to committee member to pick up child.
- If child is not ready to immediately get in vehicle, instruct parent to pull through and return to end of line, or they may park and retrieve their child from the building.
- Stay until all children (with the exception of teachers’ kids and clean-up crew) have left the building.