Name the sum of your card and the number that Ozobot shows you. (Teacher directions on page 2.)
Each player puts Ozobot at the to start a turn.
4 5 6 7
8 9 10
Notes to Teachers:
- 2-6 players.
- Make playing cards with the addends or multipliers your students need to practice.
- Each student takes a turn being the “Mathematician.” Supply a list of addition/multiplication facts for the Mathematician.
- Place the cards in a pile.
- You can assign specific number cards to students or allow them to draw from the pile of cards.
- For each turn the student places Ozobot at the . Ozobot will randomly take turns to reach the numbers on the playing board.
- You may wish to have the Mathematician act as scorekeeper.